LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

We live in Boynton Beach 35 miles of FLL. Does the Hyatt have a program where we drive down the night before and stay, then they shuttle us to the ship and pick us up after the cruise, all for the one night stay at the hotel?

What is the maximum number of nights they will hold our car with no additional charge.

We live in Boynton Beach 35 miles of FLL. Does the Hyatt have a program where we drive down the night before and stay, then they shuttle us to the ship and pick us up after the cruise, all for the one night stay at the hotel?

What is the maximum number of nights they will hold our car with no additional charge.

I know they have a cruise package but no idea about parking the car. Will try to find out

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

From one packer fan to another (hence my screen name--haha), thanks for taking us along. I was on Allure 2 yrs ago with my sister and going again in Jan 2016 with my DH and our adult kids.

Looking forward to your review and GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by #1packerfan

Lunch looked delicious! How was Bimini? Another favorite of mine!

Loved your pink fedora photo! That was awesome!

Breezy,

Nice to see an address from upstate New York. I usually don't see many upstate people posting on CC. I live in Syracuse and still waiting for warm weather.

Sali

That will probably be it for tonight my friends! I'm stuffed and pretty sure I'll be going to bed soon.... well maybe after a few drinks :P

Tomorrow Oasis, also known as Lady O, will be in port!

Thanks for tuning in everyone. See you all tomorrow :)

Edited by Bugsy4271

Thanks for the Bimini pics! YUM!

Breezy,

Nice to see an address from upstate New York. I usually don't see many upstate people posting on CC. I live in Syracuse and still waiting for warm weather.

Sali

There is still ice on Lake Erie .".. Warm weather? We might need to cruise with Chris to get that!

Edited by breeezy

Thanks for the Bimini pics! YUM!

There is still ice on Lake Erie .".. Warm weather? We might need to cruise with Chris to get that!

I actually don't know how much ice is left on Lake Ontario.

I was in the western Carib 3 weeks ago to get warm ! Would you believe my next cruise at the end of May is to ALASKA !!!!!!! I figure I am so used to the cold weather I might as well go and enjoy Alaska. Maybe to my surprise they will have a heat wave like my friends encountered last year in the beginning of June.

Sali

That will probably be it for tonight my friends! I'm stuffed and pretty sure I'll be going to bed soon.... well maybe after a few drinks :P

Great job on your postings Chris. Take lots of photos of Oasis for me. Cannot to be on her next week. Have a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for including us in on your Allure trip, Chris. I'll be on the Allure right after you - May 4th sailing!

Let us know if they found some limes on the ship! Some drinks just don't taste the same without them!

Lois

Edited by lp3556

Thanks for including us in on your Allure trip, Chris. I'll be on the Allure right after you - May 4th sailing!

Let us know if they found some limes on the ship! Some drinks just don't taste the same without them!

Lois

Ditto on LP's question. I purchased the drink package for the allure on the 18th. Gotta have limes with my evening ketel and tonics and my corona's poolside.... I'm prepared to bring my own.

Nite, Chris! I will be following you all week, and no, I am not a stalker! ;)