Next Sale/Promotion?

awatt

Good luck, jfried! Let us know anything you learn/manage to do. I might be calling my agency about this, as well. It's definitely worth trying anything I can.

My only hesitation about cancelling and rebooking is that we have a bump-out balcony from the free upgrade promo in February that we don't want to lose. The price I paid is also still the cheapest for that particular week, too. I dunno... might be worth it if it means getting a second cruise for free.

Edited by adivineeternity

Good luck, jfried! Let us know anything you learn/manage to do. I might be calling my agency about this, as well. It's definitely worth trying anything I can.

My only hesitation about cancelling and rebooking is that we have a bump-out balcony from the free upgrade promo in February that we don't want to lose. The price I paid is also still the cheapest for that particular week, too. I dunno... might be worth it if it means getting a second cruise for free.

No such thing as FREE

No such thing as FREE

Even having to pay port fees and whatnot it comes out to a pretty fantastic deal, as those only come to about $200. Flights aren't that bad between NYC and Miami, either. I've been perusing the terms and conditions closely to learn what I can before I act.

You have to sail on Getaway or Breakaway between the months of May-September. Wonder why they did those dates...Otherwise I would be cancelling my current sailing for October, rebooking the same date, and then also booking my free cruise the week before. That way I could go on a b2b. That stinks. Lol. I hope someone can take advantage of this deal!

My guess on the dates is that they feel they still have hope of luring in people past September without using this deal - but May - sept are where they really stand to take a loss if they don't take actions.

The Sky has been available all spring for $109 for 4 days. So thats all u are saving. Not a good deal IMO.

When you're as broke as I always am, any amount saved is a plus. Besides, my boyfriend and I are pretty limited on dates when we can go and we have no flexibility in our schedules to be able to just up and go, so the weeks we'd be likely to be able to go are in the $200-$300 range.

Plus that's for an inside... If you go balcony or higher, it's a better value.. I called Expedia.. They said no ;( I'd have to cancel and rebook which eliminates my big OBC

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

The Sky has been available all spring for $109 for 4 days. So thats all u are saving. Not a good deal IMO.

We always cruise in the winter so saving 200-300 for a cruise we would take anyway is pretty good. And we were going to book the getaway in Aug anyhow so this is perfect...for us anyhow

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Where do you find this deal ? I am looking for a cheap cruise out of Florida to take my daughter on.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I read on another site that you can't book the free cruise until you come back from the paid for cruise.

Per the terms and conditions, that is correct...so no B2B which makes it not worth it for me given airfare from Texas to Florida. Too bad, figured I could take the teenage niece on Getaway and then recover on Sky! LOL

Where do you find this deal ? I am looking for a cheap cruise out of Florida to take my daughter on.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All the major online TA as well as NCL direct. Rates starting to go up. 2 days ago SKY and Majesty of the Seas quoted $129 for May 5th. 4 days.

• 2 weeks later...
I read on another site that you can't book the free cruise until you come back from the paid for cruise.

We're taking this Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO). It seems the offer ended yesterday.

We understand it's not a GREAT or Amazing deal that many/most will jump on.

Booked the Breakaway for Sept.21st-28th ... were looking at a NYC vacation anyway.

We're told that a "coupon" will be placed in our NCL Latitudes Rewards after the cruise.

Then we plan to cruise on the Sky Nov.17.

Just wonder, if any (good)cabins will be available on the Sky at that time?

We're amiable/flexible, and were looking for something to do before our POA Cruise next January.