10 night sailing

Nymue

Get the feeling your DH had rather not dress of the two formal nights. Things have become a bit more lax than they once were on Princess for formal night. DH has always taken his tux in the past on Princess cruises but will not on our upcoming. In fact he plans to wear gray dress pants, a white golf shirt, and his navy sports coat.

LuLu

My husband will be getting off lucky with just the two formal. We are in a set pattern now, Crown Grill for the first one, Ultimate Balcony Dinner for the second and then he does dress up for the third, if there is a third :)

My husband will be getting off lucky with just the two formal. We are in a set pattern now, Crown Grill for the first one, Ultimate Balcony Dinner for the second and then he does dress up for the third, if there is a third :)

Not to worry! Promise, there are only TWO formal nights on Princess 10 day cruises. :)

LuLu

I am in agreement...2. My husband and I are doing a B2B (7 Feb - 27 Feb) and our Travel Summary states "Your itinerary includes 3 formal nights and 17 smart casual nights"...funny!

Yes, Princess software does not recognize that two 10-day cruises put together will have 4 formal evenings.