Car Service in Seattle

frawnsay

We are first-time cruisers with our trip beginning and ending in Seattle. We will be taking a taxi from our hotel to the pier (Pier 91). However, from the airport to our hotel, as well as from the pier to the airport, we're thinking of using a car service.

Any recommendations (car service/taxi? car service company?)? Thanks!

last year we used Century Car Service from the airport to our hotel and from the ship to the airport.

We stayed at the Marriott Waterfront.

We plan on using them again to/from the airport.

The hotel offered transsportation to Pier 91 for $7 PP.

Plan to do the same this year too.

I live in Seattle and most of us use Uber, an on demand car service. You donlt have to pay for the time that you aren't using the car and the cars are the same luxury town cars you get from other companies.

We are first-time cruisers with our trip beginning and ending in Seattle. We will be taking a taxi from our hotel to the pier (Pier 91). However, from the airport to our hotel, as well as from the pier to the airport, we're thinking of using a car service.

Any recommendations (car service/taxi? car service company?)? Thanks!

Class A limo.

I live in Seattle and most of us use Uber, an on demand car service. You donlt have to pay for the time that you aren't using the car and the cars are the same luxury town cars you get from other companies.

Juju, What's the latest update on the situation with the car services and the Mayor? I heard the mayor was going to issue a cease and desist order this month?

since the car services aren't regulated the city wants to severely limit the #'s. In regards to car services there are literally 1200 or more one horse operators so when one company is recommended over another be aware that lots of these people own one or two cars. There are a handful of very legit limo providers who will have many cars. Many independents work for STILA which is the limo provider regulated by the Port of Seattle. They are vetted, insured and the ones that would take you to the pier will also pick you up.

For airport (intl blvd) question there are shuttles to the pier from many airport hotels. Seattle Express does this daily and is quite reasonalb.e

flatrateforhire.com

offers flat rate cab service and will pick you up door to door and is highly recommended. Regulated by the city and have about 400 cars.

Try flatrateforhire - got great pricing for all our transportation needs and you're the only ones in the car so no stopping for other pass.

The # is 206-242-8800 Their website has been down past week or so.

• 3 months later...
Try flatrateforhire - got great pricing for all our transportation needs and you're the only ones in the car so no stopping for other pass.

The # is 206-242-8800

We used them for our July 29th 2014 cruise and they worked out great! They picked up a few minutes early, quick ride to the pier and then they picked me up at the end of the cruise. I was off earlier than planned and I called them & they were able to accommodate me. One thing to make sure to ask is what the car number is when they are picking you up at the pier. There are several cars from them at the pier and it was a little confusing.

We used Seattle Express to get our party of 8 from Pier 66 to SeaTac. I'm sure they also service Pier 91. It was $12/person and picked us up right outside the port. They also have pick up from hotel to take you to pier that we did not use as we had rental cars before the cruise. Super easy and smooth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk