TA is out today - Equinox - Would appreciate your input on cabin class questions

tbmrt

We booked a Concierge Class cabin to be high up, Deck 10. (Do not like Decks 11 and 12 due to overhang).

Invited friends to go with us. Said they couldn't get Deck 10 so they talked to TA and she has a standy reso for them for Deck 12 (I believe Aqua class)

Questions:

Can they eat in MDR with us if they are Aqua and we are CC?

Can we eat in Blu with them for a fee?

Should I expect to pay alot more for Aqua Class over Concierge Class 2 (got free past passenger upgrade from CC 3)? I really don't want to be on Decks 11 and 12, but guess I'll pay more for Aqua if need be so we can dine together.

Thanks so much.

We booked a Concierge Class cabin to be high up, Deck 10. (Do not like Decks 11 and 12 due to overhang).

Invited friends to go with us. Said they couldn't get Deck 10 so they talked to TA and she has a standy reso for them for Deck 12 (I believe Aqua class)

Questions:

Can they eat in MDR with us if they are Aqua and we are CC?

Can we eat in Blu with them for a fee?

Should I expect to pay alot more for Aqua Class over Concierge Class 2 (got free past passenger upgrade from CC 3)? I really don't want to be on Decks 11 and 12, but guess I'll pay more for Aqua if need be so we can dine together.

Thanks so much.

we just booked two cruises (different ship) where an A2 cabin cost the same as a C2 cabin. If you are past passenger, for the price of a C2, you can be in an A1 cabin. We essentially moved from a C2 (paying the C3 rate) to an A1 for $50

Check out the pricing for your cruise.

Are on Deck 11... Reflection is the only Solstice-Class ship that also has AquaClass cabins on Deck 12...

My recall--but please check the deck plan in the event that something has very recently changed--is that cabins on Equinox' Deck 12 are also Concierge Class [with dining in the MDR]...

As noted by the last poster... AquaClass guests have access to the MDR [it is usually in the Select Dining area and is best arranged in advance through the Blu Maitre 'D]... Non-AQ guests--other than those who are staying in suites if space is available at dinner [have never seen breakfast to be a problem; dinner sometimes is]--do not have access to Blu on either a complimentary or upcharge basis...

The AQ2 cabins on Deck 11, port side front do not have an overhang. You can check out the sticky on the top of the Celebrity forum page for specifics; we were in 1521 and 1523 on Equinox and thought they were great with no noise from above. Have booked 1519 an 1517 on Silhouette for June and expect the same.

The AQ2 cabins on Deck 11, port side front do not have an overhang. You can check out the sticky on the top of the Celebrity forum page for specifics; we were in 1521 and 1523 on Equinox and thought they were great with no noise from above. Have booked 1519 an 1517 on Silhouette for June and expect the same.

Concur. We were in 1521 and 1501. Absolutely no massive overhang from 1501 to approx 1539, or possibly 1541. There is a small over hang, but plenty of sun to be had at certain times of the day. In the future we will book an A1 for the nice, large overhang to protect us from the elements

Edited by 4cats4me