Lady O & Liberty price drops this morning

RCCL has dropped the price on Lady O in 2015 and the new Liberty sailings out of Bayonne this morning around 3:00 am. Call your TA and check your reservations folks!! :D:D:D

Edited by Babyrocko1908

RCCL has dropped the price on Lady O in 2015 and the new Liberty sailings out of Bayonne this morning around 3:00 am. Call your TA and check your reservations folks!! :D:D:D

Royal has a 50% off the second guest promo stat started today for cruises in 2015 and 2016:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2034741

Royal has a 50% off the second guest promo stat started today for cruises in 2015 and 2016:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2034741

I know but that sale is for new bookings not current bookings. Nevertheless, if you have a current booking, folks call your TA or RCCL and see if there's an adjustment.

I know but that sale is for new bookings not current bookings. Nevertheless, if you have a current booking, folks call your TA or RCCL and see if there's an adjustment.

It does say new bookings only but they are allowing the price reductions with not having to cancel and re book.

I called on my previous bookings and saved $1,200 between the 2 cruises.

My D1 on Freedom dropped $317

My boys' K on Freedom dropped $244

My D1 on Serenade for 2016 dropped $625

And I got to keep my OBC for these NCC's.

Doing the happy dance!:D

I think the prices showing already include the 50% off second person fare. So it looks like a general price drop, but it isn't.

I'm talking about if you have a CURRENT BOOKING. This has nothing to do with the 50% off sale.

For instance, I booked Oasis for $879 pp B1 back in Feb. It's now showing $725 pp. I have a savings of $302 coming on my current booking. Same methodology for Liberty.

Edited by Babyrocko1908

I'm talking about if you have a CURRENT BOOKING. This has nothing to do with the 50% off sale.

What do you mean? We are saying that the 50% off sale accounts for the price decrease. Yes, you can have it applied to your current booking. But it is part of the sale. You will see the 50% come off the second person rate when you look at the price breakdown.

Edited by marci22

For instance, I booked Oasis for $879 pp B1 back in Feb. It's now showing $725 pp. I have a savings of $302 coming on my current booking. Same methodology for Liberty.

Ours was a current booking. The prices were adjusted because of the sale and even though the sale said for new bookings only they are allowing the price adjustments.

I called on my previous bookings and saved $1,200 between the 2 cruises.

My D1 on Freedom dropped $317

My boys' K on Freedom dropped $244

My D1 on Serenade for 2016 dropped $625

And I got to keep my OBC for these NCC's.

Doing the happy dance!:D

Me too!! :D

Marci, the 50% that RCCL started today is for NEW bookings.

The price drops that I'm alluding to are for CURRENT bookings.

It's still part of the sale. They are allowing price adjustments.

Thanks for sharing! Called and got it adjusted. Sweet!

I just got my Parents In-law and Aunt/Uncle In-Law a $235 drop (per reservation) for their 4/19/15 Freedom cruise that they booked OnBoard Last week.

They kept their OBC and the reduced deposit!!

Alas, I will be out of the vacation market next year due to a new house and (hopefully:D) a new baby! But when you save others money (especially In-Laws), it does make you feel nice! :p

Thanks just called and saved $500 per room and we have two rooms. :):):p

I just got my Parents In-law and Aunt/Uncle In-Law a $235 drop (per reservation) for their 4/19/15 Freedom cruise that they booked OnBoard Last week.

They kept their OBC and the reduced deposit!!

Alas, I will be out of the vacation market next year due to a new house and (hopefully:D) a new baby! But when you save others money (especially In-Laws), it does make you feel nice! :p

Congrats and alas, I'm out too until 2017. :D

This deal makes a big difference for those overpriced Liberty sailings out of Bayonne. If I were looking to book one today would be the day! Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Dave... we meet again. ;)

You are absolutely correct - and I did it. I switched my July Oasis booking to Liberty out of Bayonne and saved a ton off the overpriced rates that have been on the site since they released the Liberty itineraries for Summer 2015. Came down to about the same price for 2 balcony rooms on Liberty as it would have cost for us on Oasis with flights and hotel pre- and post- cruise. I consider the fares for Liberty with the promotion to be reasonable... and since it gets us 2 more days on the ship and I don't have to fly - we are in... NOW.... to find that roll-call. :p

Hey Dave... we meet again. ;)

You are absolutely correct - and I did it. I switched my July Oasis booking to Liberty out of Bayonne and saved a ton off the overpriced rates that have been on the site since they released the Liberty itineraries for Summer 2015. Came down to about the same price for 2 balcony rooms on Liberty as it would have cost for us on Oasis with flights and hotel pre- and post- cruise. I consider the fares for Liberty with the promotion to be reasonable... and since it gets us 2 more days on the ship and I don't have to fly - we are in... NOW.... to find that roll-call. :p

Yay, congrats! I agree, that sounds great. If we were in a position to switch from Oasis I'd seriously consider it too, but we're not because we have several other couples going with us and one of them cannot get away from work long enough for the 10 night. Oh well!

Interestingly, the insanely good residency rate I got on Oasis is still less expensive than the discounted rate that posted today. LOL. That rate is a keeper.

If you see prices you like, book fast!! I waited 2 days, asking a friend on board to book liberty for me (so I could get reduced deposit and obc)... well, in those two days, prices went UP by nearly $200pp!!

Still get the bogoho (on the higher price)... but savings if I'd booked right away would've been greater than the obc for booking onboard (I booked the Ben & jerry's "sweet" prom cabin on liberty, so just inside obc, which is minimal... same as an open booking, in fact... Sigh).

So... if you see what you want, at a good price, grab it!! Cruise is still well over a year out, plenty of time to hope for a couple of price drops (assuming that wouldn't wipe out the bogoho promo)... but I do wish I'd booked when I first saw the cruise...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app