double checking no water in our carry on's onto a ship?

I am checking that we were not supposed to have a full water bottle in our carry on bag? Security never said a word about it, or even checked it! I was about ready to say sorry and dump! Kinda forgot it was there! Is it just the airlines, cause I know JB ask about my Soda Royal Cup that was long empty on the way back!

You're right...you're not SUPPOSED to bring drinks, but they really don't care about it....as long as it's not alcohol (except for wine!)

SO i can bring my own water aboard?

Bring the water, slap a cabin tag on it and hand it to the porters at the pier. It will arrive with your luggage. I did this with a 12 pack of seltzer water. No problem. :)

Bring the water, slap a cabin tag on it and hand it to the porters at the pier. It will arrive with your luggage. I did this with a 12 pack of seltzer water. No problem. :)

His totally depends on the port and time of year. Sometimes fine, sometimes not.

Just got off the Grandeur.

We embarked with 4 bottles of water in our carry on. The security screener shook the bottles to be sure they were water and said "have a good cruise".

I knew they might confiscate the water - but figured it was worth it - 4 unopened waters isn't a huge financial investment :D

His totally depends on the port and time of year. Sometimes fine, sometimes not.

Never had an issue at any port or time of year we have cruised. But I think things are different during spring break. ;)