Southern Caribbean routes

Does Royal not have a longer southern Caribbean route anymore from Florida? I can't find anything on the website. There used to be a 9 and/or an 11 night cruise.

I was wondering if I was missing something or those cruises are just gone.

Does Royal not have a longer southern Caribbean route anymore from Florida? I can't find anything on the website. There used to be a 9 and/or an 11 night cruise.

I was wondering if I was missing something or those cruises are just gone.

Explorer has several Southern Caribbean itineraries late this year and early next year out of Port Canaveral. Vision has some late 2015 and early 2016 out of Tampa.

If you are looking tonight, remember that Royal does website maintenance on Saturday evening, so that may mess up searches.

Check Legend of the Seas for 2015. I booked Serenade of the Seas 11 night for Jan 2016. It goes to Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, and Antigua.

Oooo, thank you!

I also heard that some cruises (could be a totally different locale) talk about seeing a volcano erupt? Is that in this location or am I thinking of something else? Maybe that is Hawaii. Someone once wrote about a "drive-by" of it or something....the ship didn't actually stop or anything.

Edited by kingsgirl

Explorer has several Southern Caribbean itineraries late this year and early next year out of Port Canaveral. Vision has some late 2015 and early 2016 out of Tampa.

If you are looking tonight, remember that Royal does website maintenance on Saturday evening, so that may mess up searches.

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much! I really thought I was out of luck!

Oooo, thank you!

I also heard that some cruises (could be a totally different locale) talk about seeing a volcano erupt? Is that in this location or am I thinking of something else? Maybe that is Hawaii. Someone once wrote about a "drive-by" of it or something....the ship didn't actually stop or anything.

You're talking about St Lucia, the worlds only drive-thru volcano. It's just some sulphur springs. Not an erupting volcano,

We're doing Serenade 3/18/16. 10 nts out of Ft Laud. One of the only cruises we found so far around then that goes to Tortola-which u can take excursions to some of the BVI and that is absolutely gorgeous

I can't pull up the 2015/2016 Vision cruises. Any suggestions?