Problems booking Allure for March 2015?

The GF and I were looking at doing a B2B on Allure next March and with the sale going on I decided to see what the new prices would be. Went to Royals site yesterday and it didn't even show the cruises in March and then check again a few min ago and the cruises are back but it won't let you progress with booking. Same at a couple TA sites I've gone to. Guess I'll just give them a call on Monday.

Anyone else notice any issues?

Perhaps it has been chartered out, for instance, the company Atlantis often take the entire ship to sell for gay cruises and it could only be booked through them, might be something like that, call rci when u get the chance :-)

Perhaps it has been chartered out, for instance, the company Atlantis often take the entire ship to sell for gay cruises and it could only be booked through them, might be something like that, call rci when u get the chance :-)

I am not aware that RCL charters the Allure or Oasis during the Spring Break season

I am not aware that RCL charters the Allure or Oasis during the Spring Break season

March is prime Spring break time.

I doubt they would charter then, but for the right $$, anything is possible.

The problem is most likely the RC website.

It could possibly be the worst booking site in the world...

The GF and I were looking at doing a B2B on Allure next March and with the sale going on I decided to see what the new prices would be. Went to Royals site yesterday and it didn't even show the cruises in March and then check again a few min ago and the cruises are back but it won't let you progress with booking. Same at a couple TA sites I've gone to. Guess I'll just give them a call on Monday.

Anyone else notice any issues?

Was just on RCC site and had no problem with getting the cruises in March, 2015, on the Allure, to show up.:confused:

Edited by retiredgram