Allure 2015 - europe / mediterranean

[B][COLOR="Indigo"]New destinations and new cruises for Allure in 2015.[/COLOR][/B]

With the special sales and deals...plus this ship sailing in the Mediterranean for the first time in 2015 - lots of chanced for new memories.

Booked the Barcelona cruise on Allure with a great deal on a D2 Balcony cabin.

[COLOR="Blue"]Wondering who else will join in the Allure Europe / Mediterranean fun![/COLOR]

[quote name='Miss_Cruiser']Hii:D

I have also booked this cruise, from Civitavecchia,28.05.2015. Cant wait:p[/QUOTE]
Very cool!

We've locked in the Barcelona route - virtually the mirror image of yours.

Having been aboard Oasis previously...and seeing the reaction of other cruisers on other ships in various ports (when they see these huge vessels), it will be especially interesting to see how Europeans react to them.

• 3 weeks later...
While on our Alaska cruise on Radiance...I sat down in the Crown & Anchor room to check out available rooms on this next cruise on Allure.

With the exception of 4-5 cabins on Deck 8...and 1 on Deck 9...it appears all the front hump D2 cabins are booked. Glad we locked ours in early.

It appears that this cruise is also booking up quickly in general...in all cabin classes. There are some available, but the pickings are getting slimmer each day (as far as balcony rooms anyway).

Onboard Radiance...we talked with 5-6 other cruisers who are also looking to still book this cruise as well. Nice to hear things are moving along well for this next "adventure" out of Barcelona next year...

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='m*u*g*']Yeah we just got the last hump JS on the port side of deck 8 for sep13.

The wow sale extension will clear out some of the categories like JS.[/QUOTE]
Agree.

Having followed the cabin availability daily during the sale...there is only 1 hump left on our cruise on Deck 8 and one on Deck 9. The rest got "snatched up" in the first few days. Overall...the D2 Balcony cabins are also getting booked and few of them remain.

It appears that Allure of the Seas will have some well-booked cruises on its maiden Western Mediterranean cruises in 2015.

We just booked for Oct. 4th Barcelona R/T. First time on Allure and first time to the Med.
We're very excited for the cruise, but a little concerned about the cost of return airfare from Toronto. We expect it to be over $2000.00, but it could go higher by 2015!

[quote name='Lady Arwen']We just booked for Oct. 4th Barcelona R/T. First time on Allure and first time to the Med.
We're very excited for the cruise, but a little concerned about the cost of return airfare from Toronto. We expect it to be over $2000.00, but it could go higher by 2015![/quote]
Once you get within 11 months of the flight, check our Royal's Choice Air. They usually have good prices for international travel.

[url]www.choiceair.com[/url]. Edited by clarea

[quote name='clarea']Once you get within 11 months of the flight, check our Royal's Choice Air. They usually have good prices for international travel.

[url]www.choiceair.com[/url].[/QUOTE]
Good idea Bob.

I plan to check them out soon for our cruise. I tend to stick with my hometown airline (Million Miler), but won't limit myself to just that option for this longer trip to Barcelona.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm also booked on this cruise for next Memorial Day on the Allure. I'm excited as to the change of ship. I just returned from nearly the same itinerary on the Liberty over Memorial Day this year n Barcelona. Best cruise I've ever done. I couldn't wait to go back.

[quote name='Smiley9713']I'm also booked on this cruise for next Memorial Day on the Allure. I'm excited as to the change of ship. I just returned from nearly the same itinerary on the Liberty over Memorial Day this year n Barcelona. Best cruise I've ever done. I couldn't wait to go back.[/QUOTE]
So I guess you're on the May 19th cruise on Allure...the one right after the Allure dry dock?

Obviously you enjoyed your recent one on Liberty. Edited by CRUISEFAN0001