Transferring new onboard booking offer

villauk

I know you can transfer a booking under the new onboard reservation offer without losing your perks (i.e. 123go plus extra OBC for balcony cabins) to another sailing, however, do you have to keep the same cabin arrangements? For example, if you booked a balcony and an inside onboard, do you have to keep to the same type of cabins on your new itinerary/sailing? If not, are you able to obtain the perks applicable to that particular stateroom e.g. if I decide to book 2 balconies instead of the 1 balcony and 1 inside on the onboard reservation, because the cruise is slightly less expensive, do we now obtain 2 sets of perks per cabin (which is obviously different to the initial booking)?

Must admit, I thought you could transfer to a travel agent but didn't think on UK bookings you could change cruise, without loosing deposit

Booked via a US TA not UK, exactly because of that reason: I can move the booking to another cruise without losing my deposits ;). I forgot to ask the Loyalty Ambassador onboard if I changed cabin arrangements onto another sailing, would I get the same perks per cabin.

How long can you transfer it for? Like you booked for Jan. 2015 at some point before final payment could you move it to Jan 2015? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Unsure as to your question as you have quoted the same month and year?

You can transfer the booking to another sailing/cruise, without losing your perks, providing it's before final payment. So, if you originally booked a cruise for Jan 2015, you can move your reservation to another sailing, say Jan 2016, providing you complete this before final payment date on your Jan 2015 sailing.

We were told onboard Eclipse that we could move the booking without forfeiting any perks within 75 days of the final payment date, and that is whether it's booked with Celebrity, a US travel agent or UK travel agent, but only if the booking is made onboard.

Texmex

We were told onboard Eclipse that we could move the booking without forfeiting any perks within 75 days of the final payment date, and that is whether it's booked with Celebrity, a US travel agent or UK travel agent, but only if the booking is made onboard.

Texmex

I believe you were given inaccurate information...and unless you have that in writing, I'd check with celebrity hq to verify.