Got upgraded

The upgrade fairy visited me today . I went form a JS to GS on enchantment for my upcoming trip . Never had a proper suite before . What should I expect ? Anything I should keep in mind ?

thats cool, well expect a few things

1- they will pick you up at your home with a limo no need to drive to the port

2- once arrived at port they will take you by helicopter to the ship itself

3- upon arrival they will provide you with an Asian sponge bath

4- you will have access to the champagne room and also be given a complementary beats head set and a pipe and slippers.

thats cool, well expect a few things

1- they will pick you up at your home with a limo no need to drive to the port

2- once arrived at port they will take you by helicopter to the ship itself

3- upon arrival they will provide you with an Asian sponge bath

4- you will have access to the champagne room and also be given a complementary beats head set and a pipe and slippers.

Wow sounds amazing :P but seriously never had a suite before so just wondering .

The upgrade fairy visited me today . I went form a JS to GS on enchantment for my upcoming trip . Never had a proper suite before . What should I expect ? Anything I should keep in mind ?

I paid over 1,000 to do same upgrade, congrats, you will love the perks

What sailing are you on? We have an aft js as well coming up. Would love to get an upgrade!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Forums mobile app

This weekend. may 9th-12th . Good Luck ! Hope you get an upgrade too .

We just booked a suite so I was looking at the amenities. Here you go:

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests

On a Royal Caribbean International® cruise vacation, all guests enjoy friendly and engaging service aboard some of the world's most innovative cruise ships. And guests booked in a Suite (excluding Junior Suites) enjoy even more amenities and personalized service for an exceptional vacation experience. Announcing Royal Caribbean International's new suite program designed to focus on distinctive and personalized service and touch every aspect of the guests' experience from arrival through departure. Suite guests (excluding Junior Suites) will enjoy a myriad of special privileges and upgraded amenities for their cruise, along with Royal Caribbean's world-renowned friendly, engaging and attentive Gold Anchor Service from every member of its staff and crew.

Enhanced Program for Suite Guests Staying in the following suites*:

Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner's Suite, Grand Suite

Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite

*Excludes Junior Suites

Priority check-in

Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships

Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available

Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)

VIP pool deck seating, where available

Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining

Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships

Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids

Complimentary luggage valet service

Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard

Complimentary pressing service on formal night

Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental

Congrat's and ENJOY!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

Congrats!

For me, the concierge lounge is well worth it- and more when it's free. :)

My wife doesn't really drink but she had a good time trying the different mixed drinks they had. The finger foods weren't bad either.

The extra space in a GS is nice too- we travel with 2 small kids and it helped!

The concierge room is our favorite perk. not sure if the enchantment is the same as the oasis or freedom class, but I also enjoy the coffee in the morning. It's one of those machines where you can choose cappuccino or other flavorings. Another thing we like is the separate area on deck for suite guests only. Makes finding those chairs a lot easier. Again, not sure in the enchantment, but we didn't have to show our cards to check towels in and out, but on the liberty in March we were not in a suite and didn't have to check them in and out, so I'm not sure if they are just changing their policy on that.

You can use the manager of the concierge lounge to help you book anything. Shore excursions, dinners, etc. Saves you waiting in line for customer service or whatever.

And you just get an upgraded level of attention when you flash that gold card. I will probably get called names for saying this, but if you are waiting in line at the bar or wherever, make sure the workers can see that gold card. Just sayin'.

Have a great time. We can't justify staying in suites all the time but they sure add that something extra.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Never had a proper suite before . What should I expect ?
Unless your ability to access the RCCL website is somehow impaired, I'm guessing you really just posted here to brag. Congrats, I guess. :rolleyes: