Breakaway Bermuda 2014

OK, I'm on the port Bermuda webcam now... I've read here on the boards somewhere that you can make the camera move for a better shot.... how do you do that? Right now, it's showing someone's front porch ... although pretty cool watching a ship approach it...

46 more wake-ups!!!

I see it's port side again for both - love when the camera zooms in when the ships are turning... like right now!:D

So we've had, port- port- starboard- port- port. We'll see if a pattern develops. I'm still hoping for the rare, but not unheard of, aft to aft docking.

Edited by VickiD59

Can't tell if my balcony door is open... it's on the other side of the ship! With my luck, they'll dock starboard side next week and then back to port side the week we're on....:rolleyes:

Have fun Liza. We have to wait another 115 days until we're back on the BA. Port side will be great if it happens for our week. But seriously, other than people watching....both views are awesome. It's going to be weird not being on the aft for the first time in a long time. We had to move to the 2 bedroom suite to accommodate the kids so we all get the free UBP. :)

Wait, wait...we are in The Haven 2 bedroom too... UBP is free?????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Actually if you booked a haven suite during the promo "Freesome" the first two on the reservation get UDP and everyone in the suite gets UBP. We moved from the H6 (aft facing suite) and an inside to the 2 bedroom haven suite so the 5 of us would get the UBP and George & I get the UDP as a bonus. I know I will miss that awesome balcony but if I drink enough I may forget I'm missing it, LOL. :D

Dawn docked starboard side this morning. Bet Breakaway does this Wednesday as well.

Was thinking the same thing myself - now I'm monitoring the docking of TWO ships... I need a vacation to stop the madness LOL :D

2Cruise4Ever... I was just reading your 2008 Dawn to Bermuda review and you mentioned "9 Beaches". Was this one of those pay-for-the-day resorts, or are you able to just go there? Sounds beautiful.

Hi, Vicki ~ we were able to just show up there. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore. They went out of business a few years ago. Real bummer for us because we absolutely LOVED it!!!

But, the last time we went to Bermuda we spent the day at Tobacco Bay Beach. It was very nice... not crowded, calm water, and all the amenities. We'll be there again next week!

Hi, Vicki ~ we were able to just show up there. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist anymore. They went out of business a few years ago. Real bummer for us because we absolutely LOVED it!!!

But, the last time we went to Bermuda we spent the day at Tobacco Bay Beach. It was very nice... not crowded, calm water, and all the amenities. We'll be there again next week!

There are two 9 beaches on the island, one is this one : http://www.9beaches.com/

and the other was featured just TODAY by Bernews : https://twitter.com/search?q=9%20beaches&src=typd