Are Pub Crawls back?

dos equis

When I logged into MyNCL and looked at my upcoming Breakaway booking (October 2014), "Pub Crawl" was listed under onboard activities. Here's what it says:

Pub Crawls

They're almost legendary. Sign up and join us for our shipboard Pub Crawl and you'll not only meet fellow pub-lovers, you'll experience new tastes, learn a few drinking games, play some trivia, laugh uncontrollably, and only be an elevator ride away from home.

I did one on the Epic in 2010 and on the Spirit in 2011 but then I heard (as many of you, I'm sure) that all pub crawls were cancelled indefinitely. I'm wondering if this listing is just really old or maybe new? Can anyone confirm if pub crawls are back? I hope so. The one on the Epic was really fun and a great way to meet other guests.

I'm going to be doing my own pub crawl, pretty much every waking moment. If anyone wants to follow me around, bring your UBP, stamina, and a laugh.

Omg please come on the dec. 1 cruise on the gem :) I would follow you :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have all of the above (still wavering on the UBP, but I've got tons of OBC). LOL.

This is kind of obscure, but I read your reply to the tune of Naughty By Nature's O.P.P. song. Do you remember it? "You down with OPP? (Yeah you know me)"

I keep singing, "I've got the UBP (yeah you know me)" or else "You got the O.B.C.? (Yeah you know me!).

Nevermind. I'm supposed to be working. *sigh* 22 more days.

This is kind of obscure, but I read your reply to the tune of Naughty By Nature's O.P.P. song. Do you remember it? "You down with OPP? (Yeah you know me)"

I keep singing, "I've got the UBP (yeah you know me)" or else "You got the O.B.C.? (Yeah you know me!).

Rolling.....on....the.....floor!!!!!

Of course I remember it!!! (my husband introduces me as a "Former Disco Queen", ala Rosie Perez' intro by Alex Trebeck on Jeopardy, in White Man Can't Jump).

rolling.....on....the.....floor!!!!!

Of course i remember it!!! (my husband introduces me as a "former disco queen", ala rosie perez' intro by alex trebeck on jeopardy, in white man can't jump).

lmao!! :d:d

(Trying to edit, but it keeps changing this from caps to lower case letters. weird.)

Edited by LrgPizza

OMG - How did I miss the above best post ever? :D:D

Or, the runner up below? :p

Rolling.....on....the.....floor!!!!!

Of course I remember it!!! (my husband introduces me as a "Former Disco Queen", ala Rosie Perez' intro by Alex Trebeck on Jeopardy, in White Man Can't Jump).

You two really do need that cruise in 18 days! Have a blast but, remember to try to stay upright on your pub crawl. Crawl is not meant in the literal sense!

hi I had 10 tshirts made up for our cruise on the breakaway in June with the names of the bars on the back and Rhode Island breakaway bar crawl on the front. Should be a lot of fun!!! steve

hi I had 10 tshirts made up for our cruise on the breakaway in June with the names of the bars on the back and Rhode Island breakaway bar crawl on the front. Should be a lot of fun!!! steve

I LOVE that idea!

"Pathubia" My DH & I grew up in Weymouth, MA. What part are you in? I see that your trip is a few days away. We have to wait until November then "14-days" !!!!!!

Hey there, I live in "The Birches", the old cottages on Whitmans Pond, off Pleasant Street. I actually grew up in Braintree, in the Landing, but i went to Sacred Heart and hung out with mostly Weymouth kids. I am very jealous that you are going on the repositioning cruise, I am very tempted to do that one too!!!

Patty

I know where that is. My Dh grew up around the corner on Essex. Growing up we used to ice skate on Whitman's Pond. My Grandmother & Aunt had houses on Pleasant Street right near there.

Edited by mabones

When in June are you going??? I'm from RI and will be on the Breakaway June 29th! I've never done a Pub Crawl.....I'm pretty sure I would LOVE a Pub Crawl!

:D