RCI Radiance or Celebrity Millennium to Alaska?

We are planning to book a cruise to Alaska this summer. We have sailed RCI twice in the Caribbean and enjoyed ourselves but we're thinking we might do something different for Alaska. Opinions?

I love the radiance class of rcl but did the summit to Alaska which is basically the same as the millennium. We did a sky suite as it was our 25 th anniversary. The summit had huge windows in the dining room that allowed you to see scenery as you ate since it didn't get dark until almost 11:00 pm. I assume millennium is the same but you should on the celebrity boards. Alaska is beautiful and you will love the trip on either ship.

We sailed on both already - Radiance and Millenium-Class. Alaska with Radiance. Hard to say which one is nicer. Celebrity might be a bit more luxurious (Aqua Class is great) but Radiance with it´s huge windows all over is just made for Alaska.

Our trip to Alaska with Radiance was unforgetable!

Here´s a link to a rewiev I posted on a German cruise forum - never mind the text, just enjoy all the pics.

http://www.kreuzfahrtinfos.at/kfi-forum/board3-kreuzfahrt-reedereien/board54-royal-caribbean-cruise-line/board91-reisebericht-royal-caribbean-cruise-line/4395-reisebericht-radiance-of-the-seas-alaska-09-2013/

We sailed on both already - Radiance and Millenium-Class. Alaska with Radiance. Hard to say which one is nicer. Celebrity might be a bit more luxurious (Aqua Class is great) but Radiance with it´s huge windows all over is just made for Alaska.

Our trip to Alaska with Radiance was unforgetable!

Here´s a link to a rewiev I posted on a German cruise forum - never mind the text, just enjoy all the pics.

http://www.kreuzfahrtinfos.at/kfi-forum/board3-kreuzfahrt-reedereien/board54-royal-caribbean-cruise-line/board91-reisebericht-royal-caribbean-cruise-line/4395-reisebericht-radiance-of-the-seas-alaska-09-2013/

Wonderful pics even if I did not have a clue as to what you were saying in the post :)

We did Millennium in Alaska and it was great, but having since been on Radiance class elsewhere we'd likely pick that choice if we ever go again.

Edited by pspercy