Hawaii Sept 06 from San Diego Sold Out?

Just looked on an online site........Only Balcony Cabins left are D1's and E1's for this sailing. Seems to be every Category left for Outside and Inside Cabins though.

Check again or Call Royal Caribbean to see what is left.

We booked awhile ago but you are right cabins are going fast and price has gone up since we booked, it is selling well.

Jimbo:)

Can someone charter it after a bunch of us have already put deposits on it? If someone charters, do we lose our cabins? Or are they likey to just change the itinerary like that with so many cabins already booked? Okay, too many questions. I'm panicking here. This will be a huge dream buster for a lot of us! :(

Cheryl

October 7th 2006 sailing shows as Not Available also, was suppose to be a 15 day Pananma Canal Cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale...... I bet they aren't going to let us off the ship in San Diego and we have to take it all the way back to Ft. Lauderdale, making it a 29 day cruise.........Sounds good to us.

They better not make us pay anymore money for the extra time, It's not our fault they won't let us off.:D

Jimbo:)

This is kinda weird, because just this morning I asked my TA to check on the price of the Oct 7 sailing, thinking maybe a b2b if we could get the same cabin. She hasn't emailed back yet, but now I'm worried both cruises are going to be changed around.

The only important thing to me is roundtrip San Diego and going to Hawaii on the first one. If they change the Oct 7 sailing to a Mexican cruise, we won't do the b2b. The Panama sounded great, though.

However, I think I might have a problem with a) paying for both, and b) convincing DH to stay on board for 29 days.

Oh, well...if it doesn't work out, there will be another one coming along that will look good.

We're doing the same 14 night Hawaii cruise, but we're doing the one in May instead of September. It's really strange that the September one is showing as totally sold out...I hope everything works out okay for you guys. If not, join us for the May cruise. :)

Just go a reply from RCI. Take it for what it's worth.

Our Revenue Department has closed this sailing to any changes, other than adding transfers and making payments. It is considered "Code Red", or sold out. Until they issue the guarantees for staterooms, the sailing cannot be accessed.

Kindly try again in a few weeks, as this is a temporary situation.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Karen Rea

Customer Service Representative

Archived