Caribbean Princess - Lap Pool? Crooners?

tbmrt

Is there a charge for the lap pool or do you need to use the spa to enjoy this?

Charge for steam/saunas?

How is Crooners Martini bar? Do they do the martini flight "shows"? Any Happy Hours in Martini bar?

Thanks

Barbara

There is also no charge for the Steam/Saunas located in the change rooms. However if you want to use the Saunas/Steam rooms in the Thermal Spa you need to sign up for a pass.

I also do not know about the bar questions.

Is there a charge for the lap pool or do you need to use the spa to enjoy this? Free, adults only, but it is really a swim against the current pool, not really a lap pool

Charge for steam/saunas? Outdoor ones by the lap pool are free

How is Crooners Martini bar? Do they do the martini flight "shows"? I have never seen a martini show at Crooner's like I have seen on HAL. I have seen single malt tasting flights on the ship.

Any Happy Hours in Martini bar? Princess has had "Happy Hour" drinks sometimes on their ships, but they don't really push it. The drinks included are normally some tropical drinks and well drinks. The hours are normally in the afternoon, like 2 to 4 and then again at night, maybe 8 to 10. No all bars have them available. Ask the waiters regarding the what, where and when. While you can order almost anything at Crooner's it is basically a martini bar. Most martinis are in the $9 range including the 15% tip. It is busy at dinner hour and then again from 9pm onwards where it can be difficult to get a seat. The Wheelhouse bar is another option.

Thanks

Barbara

See above

There's usually at least one Martini demonstration per voyage, but it is usually held in the Piazza, not at the bar. btw, Crooner's is my favorite bar onboard Princess ships...:)

Crooner's is excellent. I drink a steady supply of vodka martinis and having recently returned from a HAL cruise I can say that Crooner's offers a much better martini. The glasses are nicer, the servers perform dances as they shake the drink, and they have a full compliment of stuffed and non-stuffed queen olives (rather than smaller manzanilla olives on HAL).

The only Grand class ships with saunas/steam rooms outside by the Lap Pool are the Grand and Golden. All others are in the women's and men's change rooms in the Spa. No charge to use any of those.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app