Unlimited Drink Package Question

Hi All,

There are about 10 of us headed out on the Explorer of the Seas on June 28. Most of us will be buying the unlimited alcohol package. While examining them, one says it's cocktails up to $10, the other says $12 (or maybe $14, I don't exactly remember). I've been looking at various drink menus, and I can't seem to find any cocktails over $10. Does anyone know which drinks would be above this?

I've searched the forums already and cannot find an answer to this. Thanks!

There are very few cocktails more than $10. A few martinis in the Champagne Bar were more than $10 on Allure, and maybe a couple of other speciality drinks were $10.25 but nearly all cocktails are less than $10

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I believe it's cocktails up to $10, wine up to $12 for the Premium & Ultimate packages. I have perused the menus and only seen 2-3 cocktails that seemed to be above the amount on those menus. However, all spirits over $10/pour would also be not included - for example, expensive scotch. I haven't been able to find a menu of all the spirits and their prices. However, you will definitely be able to get a few (3+) kinds of each different spirit, but it may not be the highest quality they offer (aka you can get Johnny Walker Red but not Johnny Walker Blue). Hope that helps a little!

wish they include Johnny walker blue since it cost about 200 a bottle, but it does include serval good 12 year old scotchs such as Chevis regal, Johnny walker black and some 12 year old single malts, can also get a nice cognac. We were happy with package, I like not needing to sign for every drink

wish they include Johnny walker blue since it cost about 200 a bottle, but it does include serval good 12 year old scotchs such as Chevis regal, Johnny walker black and some 12 year old single malts, can also get a nice cognac. We were happy with package, I like not needing to sign for every drink

JB Black is definitely included in the Premium package. Blue is not included at all:(. I believe there are a few cognacs as well.

My SO had some sort of ridiculous cocktail that was over ten dollars, but I don't have the foggiest idea what it was or what was in it. There was some sort of fruit I'd enver heard of before - it kind of looked like a peeled grape but was white like the inside of a coconut.

Quick FYI, if you order a drink over the cap (for instance, you find a cocktail that is $14), you don't pay the full amount, just the difference. So if your drink package covers up to $10, in this case you would only have to pay $4.

I just got off the Grandeur, and one day I ordered the Patron Margarita, which the menu said was $9.50 (maybe $9.25… but less than $10 for sure.) The bar tender told me it wasn't included in the Premium Package, which I had purchased. I was surprised to hear that, didn't press it, and just ordered something else instead.

Patron is one of the brands that in not included in the package

This was true with the old packages, but I thought that the new packages included any liquors up to $10. Can anyone confirm?

I had the ultimate package and I did not order anything exotic, but I had drinks at the champagne bar, mimosas and bloody Mary's at the dining room, Bailey's Irish Cream and all kinds of frozen drinks and the only thing I had to pay extra for was the glass if I wanted to purchase it. I purchased the ultimate package and my husband purchased the $45.00 package since he only drinks beer and wine (and of course he got the soda package). I would most definitely purchase the packages on my next cruise since it is so nice not to have to worry about signing for each drink.

We sailed the Navigator is March of this year. A couple of things we noticed.

1. The specialy drinks on the drink menus (mostly frozen concoctions were $12)

2. The Margaritas at Sabor were all $12. Can't remember the brand, but they were, hands down the best Maragaritas on the ship.

3. I was charged the $12 once, but asked the bartender why and pointed out my premium drink pkg, he revered the charges and then charged me the difference, $2.

I also believe that the staff was a bit confused from bar to bar. My suggestiino is ask the price on each drink you order. If the price is $12, ask them to charge you only the difference & tip well. :D After a few bar visits, you & the bartenders will get to know each other and you'll get to know the drink prices as well.

My SO had some sort of ridiculous cocktail that was over ten dollars, but I don't have the foggiest idea what it was or what was in it. There was some sort of fruit I'd enver heard of before - it kind of looked like a peeled grape but was white like the inside of a coconut.

Quick FYI, if you order a drink over the cap (for instance, you find a cocktail that is $14), you don't pay the full amount, just the difference. So if your drink package covers up to $10, in this case you would only have to pay $4.

Was it a litchi? Litchi martini has become popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

Patron is one of the brands that in not included in the package

Well, gosh.... Why even bother then? ;) Im guessing Don Julio isn't either? Its funny considering they sell Patron on board for $35, which is about $15 off from its usual price.

Sent from my Iphone 7

Edited by debbs0723