LIVE from the MED with Sungirl - Noordam 5/7/14

KCSungirl

Waking up in Barcelona, going to sleep in Kansas. The Princess has gone back to reality. Hopefully, not for very long. Where are my Chef's? My room stewards? Those people smiling and putting you in a good mood? I was grateful for premium economy with a completely full flight. BClass was not meant to be on a Sunday. International airline travel takes stamina. I forget I have been able to travel off peak days most of the time. Sunday's are rough. Chicago was a zoo. The foreign immigration line was over three hours long. Those poor people. Everything was hard coming home, but so worth it. The highlight of the day was a STUD pilot coming to my rescue. PC got on the flight because he has TSA clearance for the fast lane security. I was stuck in a one hour security line. It was one minute til flight time when I arrived at the gate and the gate agent wouldn't let me on the flight. He either had some Napoleon complex or wanted to go on coffee break. PC told the flight attendant the situation, she told the pilot, and the pilot got up and told the agent to let me on the plane. I so wanted to kiss him, but I really needed to brush my teeth. I would have been stuck in Chicago. I am so lucky!

I have several comments/opinions about the cruise. Should I start a new thread to help others or continue on here?

Sunset Beach Gal and Aussie Gal, thank you for helping me pre-cruise and for being my friend. Muah!

Thank you everyone for coming with me. Thank you for taking the time to read/post. I hope I see you again soon. I am in the process of posting more photos on my FB page. I will do my wrap up/souvenir video soon! Party On and safe travels, Sungirl/Fungirl (Yes, I do have two vehicles with vanity plates)

Great live thread which I have been enjoying and thank you for taking the time and the effort to do it.

For your review/comments regarding the cruise, I think many would benefit if you started a new thread.

I was on this same cruise and have to agree that the entertainment was better than I've experienced before. The ship dancers were very talented, the costume designer did an amazing job and the shows were fun. When they sang Queen songs I was surprised but pleased. And I loved the BB King group.

I only caught the piano guy the last night when he was on the Aft deck, people seemed to be having a lot of fun.

I loved the rough seas, I love it when the ship rocks like that, but that was before I heard the reason they closed the promenade deck was because the water had reached that high.