Summit questions

family cruisers

First time trying Celebrity and the Summmit.

On embarkation day what/where are your choices for lunch?

I have to put in a call to Celebrity, how are they with special requests for certain foods? (health issue)

4 weeks from today is sailaway.... this is one cruise that I really need :0)

Cannot wait to getaway.

Please start my excitement level and fill me in on this ship.

Thanks so much,

Carrie

Do you need to request certain foods that aren't usually on the menu? That might be difficult. If you need to avoid certain foods, they can usually accommodate you pretty easily. You can contact the Special Needs department, but you'll want to consult with the Maitre D once you are on board, and keep your servers informed as you go along.

If you want to eat gluten free, or lactose free, or vegetarian, or low salt, or vegan, or whatever, do a search of Cruise Critic and you will find hundreds of posts about how Celebrity handles their special needs requests.

First time trying Celebrity and the Summmit.

On embarkation day what/where are your choices for lunch?

I have to put in a call to Celebrity, how are they with special requests for certain foods? (health issue)

4 weeks from today is sailaway.... this is one cruise that I really need :0)

Cannot wait to getaway.

Please start my excitement level and fill me in on this ship.

Thanks so much,

Carrie

We do Bistro on Five a small surcharge &5 pp but worth it! Table service no rush. You can do the buffet, spa cafe, the outdoor grill for dogs and burgers also

We have about 3 months until our next summit cruise

This link is all you need

http://www.sjajg.com/travel/cruise2012B/Summit_2012_Bermuda/Summit_Bermuda_2012.html

Thismone has some nice pictures of the ship and things to do per cruise even though it is a Eastern cruise it leaves out of the same port

http://www.thepreismans.com/canada_newe.htm

Enjoy your cruise.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

Thanks so much,

I actually just called celebrity this morning. They emailed me a request form. It's nothing crazy. As long as I have one or two staples I need to have I will make the rest without problem knowing what I can have is easier than what I cannot have.

Do you need to request certain foods that aren't usually on the menu? That might be difficult. If you need to avoid certain foods, they can usually accommodate you pretty easily. You can contact the Special Needs department, but you'll want to consult with the Maitre D once you are on board, and keep your servers informed as you go along.

If you want to eat gluten free, or lactose free, or vegetarian, or low salt, or vegan, or whatever, do a search of Cruise Critic and you will find hundreds of posts about how Celebrity handles their special needs requests.

Thanks so much!!

Carrie

This link is all you need

http://www.sjajg.com/travel/cruise2012B/Summit_2012_Bermuda/Summit_Bermuda_2012.html

Thismone has some nice pictures of the ship and things to do per cruise even though it is a Eastern cruise it leaves out of the same port

http://www.thepreismans.com/canada_newe.htm

Enjoy your cruise.