Carnival stockholders benefit

kite5280

For anyone who is a Carnival stockholder and gotten the on board credit benefit.

Did you just fax your info and stock statement as in this doc?

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

How long did it take for you to get your OBC? We are about 2 1/2 weeks until our first cruise of our B2B. I'm just nervous that isn't enough time for them to process it.

I wish they took scan docs by email, fax is so outdated.

For anyone who is a Carnival stockholder and gotten the on board credit benefit.

Did you just fax your info and stock statement as in this doc?

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

How long did it take for you to get your OBC? We are about 2 1/2 weeks until our first cruise of our B2B. I'm just nervous that isn't enough time for them to process it.

I wish they took scan docs by email, fax is so outdated.

Even though they no longer list the email address for stockholder credit, I've still sent my request via. email - guestadmin@carnival.com - with copy of stockholder info.

Edited by Sparky2

I e-mail to guestadmin@carnival.com. Include booking number, date of sailing, ship name and copy of statement showing ownership of 100 shares of stock.

I booked last week for a cruise leaving May 19th. Sent email Friday and credit was posted to my account yesterday. Same time frame last month.

have a wonderful cruise.

I just emailed the webpage with all the info posted (thanks to the great folks here) and I got it within 3 days everytime..but if it goes longer just call them and they have done it right then (at 3 days). Sister just did a pack and go and got the credit also. Good luck.

Make sure the webpage shows the date and your name and the shares.

I hope I get mine. I see it excludes passengers sailing on reduced rates. I just booked a pack and go.......

Published promotions don't seem to impact getting the Carnival Stock OBC. I got it on all kinds of fares. I think the disclaimer is mostly for the deeply discounted fares that are not available to the general public.

We booked a last minute cruise last week - tues for a thur sailing - and they processed our SH obc! To be honest, I was not expecting them to, but certainly glad they did!

BTW I faxed in the info.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by FlaCruiser007