In Room Safe?

One time we couldn't open our safe to retrieve some items we needed so we asked our cabin attendant to help. We told us there was no way that he could get into our safe, he would have to call security. Now, that is what you call "secured".

When we got into our room on the Legend last month the safe was closed and locked. Our cabin attendant had to call security and they would only come when we were actually IN the room.

It was quick for them to open it, but they were covering all bases I would say.

We just got back from FOTS less than two weeks ago, and used the safe all the time. There is no charge for it. We did have problems a couple times and called maintenance, and they came and fixed it fast.;) We put credit cards, money, jewelry in there, and had no problem. In all my cruising for the past 25 years, I have used the safes, and never had anything missing.

I have no problems with the cabin safe. Never had anything go missing yet.

On the lighter side of things, this thread made me think back to the thread last year about the color of different safes and which were better. :D

Thanks for the look back,that was funny.Called Royal Caribbean talk to one of their supervisors,they informed me that the blue one's are much harder to break into. :D