In Room Safe?

I have no problems with the cabin safe. Never had anything go missing yet.

On the lighter side of things, this thread made me think back to the thread last year about the color of different safes and which were better. :D

Edited by Eng23

We take two gallon size zip lock bags ... one for DH and one for me. We use them to put our stuff in the safe so it's easy to find and we don't leave anything behind. :)

LuLu

Edited by OCruisers

I have no problems with the cabin safe. Never had anything go missing yet.

On the lighter side of things, this thread made me think back to the thread last year about the color of different safes and which were better. :D

Yes, I believe we are supposed to avoid the blue colored safes, right?

We take two gallon size zip lock bags ... one for DH and one for me. We use them to put our stuff in the safe so it's easy to find and we don't leave anything behind. :)

LuLu

This is a great idea, as we've read on here sad tales of small items, like rings or earrings, slipping under the pad in the safe and being left behind.

Like others, we have always trusted that the items in the safe were truly safe, and thankfully they have been.

Thanks for the replies, I figured as such and have used them in the past, just wanted a little reassurance.

By the way, how can I make sure I get one of the green safes?? :D

You could always request one at guest services when you go down to inquire what the temperature is and whether you can have the balcony divider removed between your balcony and the neighbor's so you can get extra loungers on your balconies and a table and chairs so you can have room service bring a five-course dinner for you and guests. :D

Yes, I believe we are supposed to avoid the blue colored safes, right?

I believe you are correct Bob. I believe it was determined that the green ones were the best! :D

Blue is my favorite color. But I guess I can live with green if it is a safer safe.

Blue is my favorite color. But I guess I can live with green if it is a safer safe.

Just make sure that the green safe was painted with the upgraded green paint. The older paint doesn't have the extra protective coating. :)

One time we couldn't open our safe to retrieve some items we needed so we asked our cabin attendant to help. We told us there was no way that he could get into our safe, he would have to call security. Now, that is what you call "secured".

LuLu

Very good idea! We use the safe but I like the idea of using the bags to keep it all together. Smart cookie!