We want to be thin as can be

A cruise we want upon the sea

So every Thursday we weigh-in after we've gone pee

Get on the scale and shout with glee

A pound I lost is great..now only if a cruise was free

Belle, cute poem. Congrats on the loss.

skiiergirl, congrats on your loss, too. Have a great time on your cruise.

I am up 1lb. I am not surprised though. Was not a good girl on Mother's Day. I hope it will be gone along with more by next weigh in.

Rose

Edited by nyer

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my cruise. I gained 3 lbs., not bad. We went to the gym everyday. I burned 500-600 calories on the elliptical. On port days we swam and took snorkel excursions to be active.

Skiiergirl, have a great cruise.

Rose, no big deal on the gain. It was a special occaision.

Wishing everyone a good week.

Diana

I went to the doctor's on Tuesday and he said I was down 2# from 2 weeks ago .... weighed myself this morning and I believe I was up ....

Belle - thanks for the poem!! Nice that you lost a pound

skiiergirl - have a wonderful time on your cruise - congrats on your loss

Rose - hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!! Next week should be good!!

Diana - Not bad for being gone on a cruise - welcome back - hope you had a wonderful time!

OK, the poem inspired me to join the thread.

Seven weeks to cruise, ideally would like to be down about 10 lbs. I am starting a 7 week vacation from refined sugar on doctor's recommendations and am going to try to get better with the Fitbit.

I'll consider this my starting week. Maybe the additional motivation of having to publicize a weekly weigh in will be good (although everyone here seems very gentle :) ).

Just another way of finding something to obsess about for the cruise. Nice meeting everyone!

Welcome Fog123 - Every Thursday Belle will post a new thread (and a great poem too!!) ... sometimes she is busy or the computer doesn't work and then usually someone else will post a thread.

We are all just trying to be healthy --- I find that just knowing I have a cruise in the works will help with motivation .... and having the weigh-in thread really helps too.

This afternoon I went with my daughter and son-in-law (to be - they are getting married the end of the month ... or next month) ... The wedding had been scheduled to September, but they decided that perhaps they would wait for the big party as she is having a baby in October ... she's 31 and told it would probably never happen ... but today the parents to be and the mom's got to go watch a sonogram(?-sp) and we are having a new grandson!!! Everyone is very excited ... its my daughters dream come true!! Jan

Jan, congratulations on your grandson. What wonderful news. My daughter had a hard time conceiving also. It took her and her husband 4 years to get pregnant the first time. Now, they have two beautiful little girls. The second one did not take long to conceive.My daughter was 32 when she got pregnant with baby #1.

Welcome to the group, fog123. We try to be gentle as we are here to support each other. We are all trying our best and will not beat up anyone.

Rose

Hello! I was hoping to have good news today. But I am up 3lbs. I guess meds caught up with me. I m back to the battle up and down.

Sent from my iPad

I'm sure that next week will be better - I find it helps to post either way ... its when I stop posting :rolleyes: that it is much worse ... glad you posted!!:) Good luck for next week. Jan