Odd Question, Something I Just Remembered

ducklite

One day during the cruise I was leafing through the binder with the various ship info, pad, pen, etc. In the pocket were some sheets of stationary with the PG logo, and they said, "From the cabin of Jane Doe." (It had an actual name, but I don't recall it.). It wasn't our name.

Should there have been stationary with our name, or plain stationary? I found it odd that stationary with another persons name would be in our cabin.

It could be that the suites have this and the paper was mixed up. I know on some lines when we have taken the larger suites we have had writing paper with our names on it.

We have been on the 8th deck and did not have this personalized stationery. Maybe this passenger had her own or was a very special passenger!

Who writes letters while on a cruise anyway?

Actually I have used the stationary to thank a crew member for being extra nice or inviting us to dinner. Or to write a letter of complaint to the hotel manager when I felt we had some issues with service. All above not necessarily on PG but on various cruises.

Actually I have used the stationary to thank a crew member for being extra nice or inviting us to dinner. Or to write a letter of complaint to the hotel manager when I felt we had some issues with service. All above not necessarily on PG but on various cruises.

I have done the same.