Giovanni's Table for Lunch on Navigator?

I am sailing on the 25th on Navigator, and when I log in to the new cruise planner site it doesn't give me the option to book Giovanni's Table for Lunch. They also only have the dinner menu online, and it just lists "Dinner" under meals served. I know reviews from just after the drydock mentioned it being open for lunch. Did they switch to dinner only, or is this a glitch with the new site?

Edited by ahecht

Last week GT was open for lunch only on sea days. It is $15 pp. They seemed to be begging people to eat there!

Thanks. I assume it wasn't open for lunch on embarkation day?

I am sailing on the 25th on Navigator, and when I log in to the new cruise planner site it doesn't give me the option to book Giovanni's Table for Lunch. They also only have the dinner menu online, and it just lists "Dinner" under meals served. I know reviews from just after the drydock mentioned it being open for lunch. Did they switch to dinner only, or is this a glitch with the new site?

Hi, and see ya in about a week or so lol! I read where there were NOT reservations for lunch, only dinner. Thinking about trying this place for lunch also.

Kelly

I really thought Giovanni's was open on embarkation day. We didn't go there but thought there were others going in. We were on Oasis so maybe that would make a difference.

Giovanni's has normally been open for lunch on embarkation day on Oasis and Allure. Sounds like it might be different on Navigator.