3week cruise

Just booked Lisbon to Miami in a concierge suite, does anyone know if we will be able to make more than one reservation for Prime7 and Signatures given the length of the cruise?

This only our second cruise and longest.

Thanks

Check with the Maitre'd every day and you probably will be able to get reservations - also duck in Prime 7 and Signatures to see if there is space if you're flexible on time and can share a table.

Just booked Lisbon to Miami in a concierge suite, does anyone know if we will be able to make more than one reservation for Prime7 and Signatures given the length of the cruise?

This only our second cruise and longest.

Thanks

If there are just 2 of you, you should be able to get into each at least once a week, particularly if you request an early time. Prime 7 is more popular than Signatures and sometime you can get into Signature even more often. I am not a fan of either (hate French cuisine) and like Sette Mari and the dining room much better.

Enjoy,

j

31/425

As Ted mentioned, try stopping in at Prime 7 on occasion and just ask. Earlier is better than later. The worst that they'll say in "no, sorry".

On our last evening of a week long Alaska cruise, on a whim, my daughter and I had finished packing and ran up to Prime 7 right at opening time and asked if a table for two might possibly, by some miracle, be available. Some sort of magic was typed into the little computer and VOILA. a table for two by the window became ours.

My point is, it never hurts to ask. Go early.

I think OP's question was whether you can pre-book more than the usual one reservation per specialty restaurant if you are taking an extended-length cruise--in his case, three weeks; in my case, 24 days.

According to the Regent web site, the answer is "no," which is rather surprising as there are the same number of passengers on-board but two to three times as many evenings available for pre-booking reservations.

I think OP's question was whether you can pre-book more than the usual one reservation per specialty restaurant if you are taking an extended-length cruise--in his case, three weeks; in my case, 24 days.

According to the Regent web site, the answer is "no," which is rather surprising as there are the same number of passengers on-board but two to three times as many evenings available for pre-booking reservations.

That's something we also never understood. It was rare that we could not get additional nights in either of them even on shorter cruises.

The cruise we are going on has been marketed as both 2 x 7 day cruises and 1 x 14 day cruise. We booked the 14 day variant but have been invoiced for 2 back-to-back 7 day cruises (same room throughout) and have been able to book tables in Signatures and Prime7 for both weeks - ie total of 4 bookings :D