Diamond lounge

I think it is natural to assume this lounge will be the same as the others on Royal Ships.

Therefore open 24 hours for use with the coffe machine avaialable at most times. The cocktail hour is usually 5.30-8.30pm :D

I think it is natural to assume this lounge will be the same as the others on Royal Ships.

Therefore open 24 hours for use with the coffe machine avaialable at most times. The cocktail hour is usually 5.30-8.30pm :D

As this is the first ship with Dynamic Dining and therefore different times for dinner from any other ship it will be interesting to see what the cocktail hours are on Quantum.

I was on Liberty last week and had some D/D+ tablemates that had sailed over on the Serenade TA. They ran the 3 drinks at any bar on the ship between 5 PM and 8:30 PM on your Sea Pass Card on that and other TA's.

I hope they do the same on Quantum. That avoids overcrowding in the lounge and the need for a separate Diamond Event at a set time. This allows D/D+ to mix with passengers at all venues.

I was on Liberty last week and had some D/D+ tablemates that had sailed over on the Serenade TA. They ran the 3 drinks at any bar on the ship between 5 PM and 8:30 PM on your Sea Pass Card on that and other TA's.

I hope they do the same on Quantum. That avoids overcrowding in the lounge and the need for a separate Diamond Event at a set time. This allows D/D+ to mix with passengers at all venues.

We were on the April Legend TA and they used the CL and DL for D+/Pinnacle/Suite guests and Anchors Aweigh Lounge for Diamond. D+/Pinnalce/Suite guests could also use the Anchors Aweigh Lounge. This worked very well. No drink vouchers.

I'll be Diamond on my second sailing and I hope they offer this. Maybe they'll have to do something where if you swipe your card to the lounge between 5:00pm and 8:30pm it counts as 3 drinks, otherwise you can just use the vouchers anywhere. That way people can't double dip. I would personally prefer to be able to just get a drink where ever I'm sitting rather than going to the lounge each evening. Many nights I'd want to sit and watch sail away from up top rather than down in a lounge.