Electronic cigarettes on the oasis of the sea?

I plan on bringing my e-cig and to tell you the truth they have no smell so I cannot see anyone complaining if he has it on the balcony or even the room.:confused: I no non-smokers get a little crazy but my husband does not smoke and you cannot smell them in the house. He would complain if you could, lol.

Hey Sharon! We're on the same sailing. I am interested in trying the e-cigs. Wondering what brand is good. Any insight would be appreciated from e-cig users.

I have Logic,I have really been trying. Still have my cigs. but cuts down a lot with the e-cig. Was planning on not smoking at all on this cruise, but does not look good.:( I did go from 1 and half pack to about half a pack, so it does help.

I have Logic,I have really been trying. Still have my cigs. but cuts down a lot with the e-cig. Was planning on not smoking at all on this cruise, but does not look good.:( I did go from 1 and half pack to about half a pack, so it does help.

That's good to know - thanks! :D What brand of cigs do you smoke? I'm trying to find the e-cig that will be a close to my current brand as possible.

It never fails to amaze me how many people give information/advice/suggestions as fact, when it clearly is not.

You mean such as the specialty dining surcharge IS the tip? :D

Sorry for going off topic. I couldnt resist! :D:o

Edited by ryano

It may be Royal Caribbean's written policy but I can assure you that it was not enforced on our Vision OTS cruise last month. Bartenders and servers actively told my partner that he could use his E-Cig at any of the bars. It is only water vapor and the liquid he used doesn't have any smell to it.

It may be Royal Caribbean's written policy but I can assure you that it was not enforced on our Vision OTS cruise last month. Bartenders and servers actively told my partner that he could use his E-Cig at any of the bars. It is only water vapor and the liquid he used doesn't have any smell to it.

AGAIN, no, it's NOT "just water vapor!" As ridiculous as claiming that cigarette smoke is "just air." :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Many do smell as I sat in a dining room last December and I smelled something funny. When I looked around it was coming from the table next to us. Sorry but as an ex smoker I have a real problem with e cigs and where people can use it. All is saying they really have no clue if any of it poses a health risk.

If you cannot smoke in balcony then there should be none of any type.

Ok... So with all the FUD about e-cigs consider this.... I am married to a chemical scientist who works for a MAJOR medical research company HQ'd in Mass (hopefully you can figure out who it is as it is in the top 2 most credible and respected journals in the world) for the last 20 years. She was a smoker and now an e-cig user (for the last 3 years) on her own time did a breakdown of 75 e liquids to understand what is exactly included in the mix.. Without boring you of the details, what the make up and impact on the human body or people around you is less than driving your car with the windows down or with your a/c not on recirculate. When my grandmother passed 20 years ago the Dr's asked how long she smoked for because she had emphysema. She never smoked a day in her life but did work in a family restaurant for many years about a day or 2 a week. So if you cook with any type of oil or butter or even if you grill you are harming your lungs much more and far worse than you can imagine. Also, perfume, do you have any idea what is in it and the impact on people in close proximity to you nonetheless yourself? It's actually much worse than any e-cig liquid that my wife reviewed and by worse I mean much worse. There are many many poisons in perfume. So next time I encounter someone who decides to bath themselves in some perfume to smell like a flower I will share my disgust. Do a search on what is in your favorite perfume and see for yourself. To the poster who is the e-cig police... Know your facts before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

they will not enforce it ,because it is not the same as real cigs , these moaners just cant grasp that.