Oasis rocking and rolling

We were on the May 17 sailing and we had winds the first 3 days up to 49 knots.Never been sea sick until this cruise. Queazy even on my birthday :( Last May on the Oasis we never felt any movement.

We were on the May 17 sailing and we had winds the first 3 days up to 49 knots.Never been sea sick until this cruise. Queazy even on my birthday :( Last May on the Oasis we never felt any movement.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We heard they had a very rocky TA bring Oasis over. We are on both TA this year on Oasis into Dry Dock. Sure hope it is not a repeat.:eek:

Every time on Oasis and Allure B2B has been smooth for us. I guess they were rocking it up for your Birthday!!!

Edited by CVU

Both big ships (Oasis & Allure) are more affected by wind than seas. Just did the All Access on Allure and the 2nd officer said they were unable to get Allure to list (that would be the rolling part) more than 3.5 degrees during sea trials. Those ships are very stable. However, the wind and seas will toss them around if the conditions are bad enough.

We had similar on the Freedom sailing on 5/18. High winds and seas. We had to skip coco cay due to the high seas. After day 3 everything calmed down. There was a huge storm that blew through unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

We were on Oasis the week before and had the same experience the last "cruising" day between Cozumel and Ft Lauderdale. We did not get sea sick but definitely felt the boat rocking. I guess the bad weather we had Friday continued into your first 3 days.