Caribbean Princess still in dock

afd524

lol!

I wouldn't know since I avoid the place . I would hate smelling like a cheap cigarette butt walking thru there.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

22:30 and still in port. Very little activity visible in the bridge. If we were ready to leave the bridge wings would be manned. I am hoping that there are no delays into Grand Turk. However, if there are I think San Juan is close enough that the call in Grand Turk could be extended to make up for it.[ATTACH]314741[/ATTACH]

Regardless we are having a good time . I am just about to go up to Skywalkers to listen to some music and do a little dancing .

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Bridge activity upon departure would mostly be on the port side (pier side) to start.

Hope you are underway soon.

It's funny- the captains log tv page it says we've gone 9.8 nautical miles from Fort Lauderdale, but haven't moved.

They aren't very quick to adapt on board. The Log of the Cruise in our mailbox last night indicated that we had gone round tip from Houston! :confused:

Bridge activity upon departure would mostly be on the port side (pier side) to start.

Hope you are underway soon.

My experience has been that both wings are manned when leaving port, especially in a port like this where they have to go to starboard in order to back up into the turning basin.

All kidding aside it is 11:43 PM and we are still in port with no signs of movement ( no one manning the lines) . I am actually impressed with the attitude of the passengers I have encountered so far . I haven't heard what the British would call moaners. Hopefully we will make Grand Turk and the trip will be fun.

My experience has been that both wings are manned when leaving port, especially in a port like this where they have to go to starboard in order to back up into the turning basin.

Thats why I said mostly. ;)

All kidding aside it is 11:43 PM and we are still in port with no signs of movement ( no one manning the lines) . I am actually impressed with the attitude of the passengers I have encountered so far . I haven't heard what the British would call moaners. Hopefully we will make Grand Turk and the trip will be fun.

Quick, change your sig to read:

"Upcoming

06/1/2014-Caribbean Princess"

:p

Hope you guys have a great cruise!

Oh, that's funny!!!!!!

I like that proposal. I will put an an asterisk for the date of this departure with 01June2014 as the date .