Coffee & Shampoo on VOS?

Can I find coffee all day on Vision of the Seas?

Where is it available?

Is a Shampoo in a toiletry container or dispenser in the shower?

Should I pack shampoo?

Your help is appreciated, we leave soon, June 9 on Vision of the Seas.

Eve

There will be a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. If you have a JS or higher suite, then you will also get smll containers of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body wash.

There will be a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. If you have a JS or higher suite, then you will also get smll containers of shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body wash.

Thank you, a dispenser works for us.

Now, about the coffee. I run on coffee.

Eve

In our cabin on Vision (JS) there were not dispensers..Only the small bottles on the counter to use..

Coffee could be found all day either at the Park Cafe or they had 2 stations set up on either side near the doors from the pool area.. There was water, coffee, & ice cream there..

In our cabin on Vision (JS) there were not dispensers..Only the small bottles on the counter to use..

Coffee could be found all day either at the Park Cafe or they had 2 stations set up on either side near the doors from the pool area.. There was water, coffee, & ice cream there..

Thanks for the locale of filling stations. It's good I can add ice cream mid-day.

I prefer a dispenser in the shower to getting shampoo out of a small neck bottle. Now, why does shampoo or conditioner come in a small neck bottle?

I appreciate your post.

Eve

The stuff in the dispenser is NOT very good....in fact, no one is sure if it's body wash, shampoo, or shower cleaner!

Bring your own shampoo, if you have something that makes you look fabulous. If you're a guy...nevermind....what's in the dispenser will be fine for male hair.

I actually like the shampoo in the dispenser in the shower... and I have very long hair. Also, as D+ with more than 350 points we get upgraded bathroom items... but I still use the shampoo provided in the shower.

I actually like the shampoo in the dispenser in the shower... and I have very long hair. Also, as D+ with more than 350 points we get upgraded bathroom items... but I still use the shampoo provided in the shower.

I like it as well and never use those little bottles. It always leaves my hair nice and shiny. DH, OTOH brings his own - go figure.

The stuff in the dispenser is NOT very good....in fact, no one is sure if it's body wash, shampoo, or shower cleaner!

Bring your own shampoo, if you have something that makes you look fabulous. If you're a guy...nevermind....what's in the dispenser will be fine for male hair.

I will attest to this statement.......:p:D... and, yes, I still have hair:cool:

I was just on the Vision last week. No shampoo dispensers nor bottles. The coffee, however, is plentiful, very good and stationed as previously mentioned. Cafe Latte-tude is available where you may purchase specialty coffee drinks. Had to stop by and get my latte! Have a wonderful time!

I was just on the Vision last week. No shampoo dispensers nor bottles. The coffee, however, is plentiful, very good and stationed as previously mentioned. Cafe Latte-tude is available where you may purchase specialty coffee drinks. Had to stop by and get my latte! Have a wonderful time!

Did you pack shampoo?

Eve must have shampoo, I'll use the soap.

Does RCL supply soap?

Alex

Edited by EvelynAlexa

I second this as we were in a Jr suite also.

Keep in mind though that, at least on Vision, the only place to get ice tea, or any other complementary cold beverage if Windjammer is closed, is the Park Cafe.

Regardless of what is available, bring some of your own shampoo, better to be safe than sorry in the end.