BOGOHO ???? Really ????

As much as I hate the Canadiens....

I have to agree with you. There is a lot of negativity and nastiness on this board. People ask simple questions and often are immediately branded as feeling, "entitled" or are made to feel dumb for asking in the first place. I've been on several Royal Caribbean cruises and have never encountered rude or stuck up people, but it seems as though this forum attracts those who think that they are, "better than." I'm not saying all, but a good amount.

I Totally Agree with you.......... :D And for the Habs Comment.......BLAHHHHHH :p

Edited by DANtheFIREMAN

it is deceptive to say the least, one would think its the price shown plus the discount off the second person, however what they show is already factored in.

I don't think this rises to "deceptive" but the main page just isn't clear. Instead of just the "deal" tag they put on some they need a clear up front disclaimer "Price quoted already reflects all applicable sales and/or discounts" or something like that.

I felt the same thing and it took me a couple of fake bookings and doing the math to figure it all out.

I don't think this rises to "deceptive" but the main page just isn't clear. Instead of just the "deal" tag they put on some they need a clear up front disclaimer "Price quoted already reflects all applicable sales and/or discounts" or something like that.

I felt the same thing and it took me a couple of fake bookings and doing the math to figure it all out.

It's deceptive enough to warrant a disclaimer.

It's deceptive enough to warrant a disclaimer.

Given the performance of RCL's IT staff, defective would probably be more accurate than deceptive:)

Motto over the entrance to RCL's IT department:

"The harder we try, the behinder we get"

Given the performance of RCL's IT staff, defective would probably be more accurate than deceptive:)

Motto over the entrance to RCL's IT department:

"The harder we try, the behinder we get"

That is awesome!