S Class Aft Balcony Question

kathynorth

I know that some of the S class ships have the aft balconies numbered differently. I have a photo of the Solstice aft with the cabin #s. Will these #s be the same for Equinox or are they in slightly different positions? I'm trying to identify which of the Equinox aft cabins are larger based on the Solstice photo.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Same cabin numbers on those 2 ships…just FYI, several of the cabins on the aft/stern of the Solstice Deck 11 are Aqua Class, while the same cabins on the Equinox are Concierge Class…otherwise the same ! Largest balconies in width (not suites) are 2152 and directly below going down...cabins are the same(as stated below):)

Hope this helps

Woody

Edited by rwr235

As far as I know the cabin sizes are the same Aqua, Veranda, Concierge all the same size. S1's all the same size same for S2. Are you trying to determine if balcony size as those do vary?

As far as I know the cabin sizes are the same Aqua, Veranda, Concierge all the same size. S1's all the same size same for S2. Are you trying to determine if balcony size as those do vary?

Yes, I meant to say size of balcony. I know that some of the aft balcony's are slightly wider than others on the S class ships.

Hi,

Same cabin numbers on those 2 ships…just FYI, several of the cabins on the aft/stern of the Solstice Deck 11 are Aqua Class, while the same cabins on the Equinox are Concierge Class…otherwise the same ! Largest balconies in width (not suites) are 2152 and directly below going down...cabins are the same(as stated below):)

Hope this helps

Woody

Thanks for the response. I just went to check out whether the cabin we're looking at is a CC or Aqua, but the site is down. Ugh

Thanks for the response. I just went to check out whether the cabin we're looking at is a CC or Aqua, but the site is down. Ugh

None on the stern of the Equinox are AQ...on the Solstice 1668,70,72,74 and 76 are AQ

Woody

I believe the Aqua aft cabins are only on the Solstice on the Equinox I believe they are C1's. we stayed in 1676 on the Solstice which had balcony about 3 ft larger than normal. 1674 had the largest non suite balcony.

Hi,

Hope this helps

Woody

None on the stern of the Equinox are AQ...on the Solstice 1668,70,72,74 and 76 are AQ

Woody

I wasn't aware that ANY aft cabins were Aqua class.

Until we discovered Aqua (with it's smaller, quieter dining room) we always sailed in aft cabins but gave it up on "S" ships.

If any of them have regular aft cabins (not the Aqua suites) we'd love to know which ship. :D

(And I can't tell anything from either the website or my brochures, which conflict on which cabins are which class. :( :confused: )

Edited by chamima

My only question is why just put a few aft Aqua cabins on one of the five sister ships. Was it a test?

We recently booked a cruise and I was "tasked" with finding the cabin. Really wanted an aft that was in Aqua class, but Solstice just didn't fit where we wanted to go. We decided that Blu would be our deciding factor for now, but we're really going to miss that view...

The Solstice is the only S class with AQ on the aft. Don't know why just Solstice. They are A-1s. They show on the Celebrity deck plan as Aqua but most other cruise booking sites show them as C1 cabins.

We have stayed in 1676 it has an oversized balcony ( maybe 3-3.5 ft) with bed by the bath. 1674 has an even larger balcony (maybe 5 ft) with bed by the balcony. The other Aqua aft don't have the larger balcony.