Celebrity Century Pool

MikeC1610

I'm considering going on the Celebrity Century 12 Night South Pacific cruise and wondered if someone is able to confirm whether or not the Century's outdoor pool is heated?

Also some general feedback on the Century would be appreciated. I've heard good and bad reports on the ship.

We've been on her a few times.. but only once post-refurb abd that was quite a number of yrs ago shortly after the reno that added the ice bar....They had removed the inside T-pool and had not done much to the outdoor pool or pool deck. Heated only by the sun!

It was ok but pool was still old style and I decided not to go in...nothing wrong with it but not appealing compared to newer ships. Hopefully someone with more recent cruise on her can provide current info

the ship was nice but retained its quirks...have to go up and then down to access some areas..Century has its loyal fans but we always preferred the Mercury.Century was a great size ship for Medit cruising and should be excellent as well for South Pacific,.

On our recent Pacific Coastal Cruise one of the pools was heated - too much! I couldn't bear to go in it. I am pretty certain the other one wasn't heated.

Wendy

So true ..One was pretty Warm...almost hot. The other will be as the Sun and local weather allow it.

On our recent Pacific Coastal Cruise one of the pools was heated - too much! I couldn't bear to go in it. I am pretty certain the other one wasn't heated.

Wendy

Does Century have 2 separate pools? Looks like 1 pool separated by a bridge. I realize M and S class ships have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, but thought Century had just the one...?

Does Century have 2 separate pools? Looks like 1 pool separated by a bridge. I realize M and S class ships have an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, but thought Century had just the one...?

There are two pools and 4 hot tubs.

There are two pools and 4 hot tubs.

This is correct and usually one of the tubs if not two are too hot and one is too cold. lol

There is a reason that the Century is moving on to other tasks for RCL.

Edited by LeftcoastBC