Kids pool: No adults?

Hi all! I'm looking into possibly booking the AOS for a Southern Caribbean. I have a 4 & 6 year old that will like to use the kids pool area. It seems from other reviews and comments that this is part of the kids camp area and is therefore 'No Adults Allowed'.

Is this true? My kids would only be allowed to use the kids pool if they're in the camp? Not if we went as a family to play?

Thank you for your help. We really want to try Royal so I look forward to getting some clarification!

The kids pool on Adventure of the Seas is very small and is located at the back of the ship underneath the mini-golf and roller blading areas. It is part of the kids camp area and from what I remember was only open when the staff was there.

DS14.JPG

That was probably the best picture of this pool area I have seen. I'm guessing it is because of the slide. The slide on the Jewel of the Seas was only open at certain times and there was a kids crew staff member at the top directing the kids when they can go down the slide. However that slide is set up different than this one that would allow the pool to be open at any time. This one seems like the exit to the slide would make it easy for a child to climb up it.

I have not been on the AOS, but I have been on one of the sister ships,the Explorer of the Seas. I believe the two areas are almost identical ( the picture looks just like the kids pool on the Explorer). The kids pool area is called Adventure Beach, and it is located right behind Adventure Ocean ( the kids club). On the Explorer, parents had to be there to supervise their children while using the kids pools. There was a staff member that supervised the bigger waterslide which had limited hours. I have not heard of any Royal Caribbean ships that have pools located directly inside their kids clubs.

I've been on Adventure (it was awhile ago - 2009) - the kids pool area is great for younger kids in my opinion. No, it is not part of the kids' club; it's open to anyone who wants to go there.

On Voyager, her sister ship, the pool is saltwater and not heated. I took my young kids there a couple times during the cruise. The pool was always open but the slide was only open when a crewmember was present. As I recall, the slide hours were posted.

I definitely recall the water being chilly (April cruise), the area windy, and the flooring around the pool slippery. My 6-yr-old slipped and fell on her bottom several times. Needless to say, we only went a couple times.