Edocs

malcliz

Our Edocs are usually available at least a month before travel, together with the link to request luggage tags. However our cruise is just over 2 weeks away and no sign of Edocs yet. Our TA hasn't received them either. We are not worried as we can get our luggage tags at the ship and we have our Xpress pass but sometimes we have been asked for the transfer slips contained with the Edocs. Has anybody else found they are very late appearing?

They are not available online. Everything has been filled in including credit card details and it says 'Complete' and has been for months. We have printed out our Xpress pass but no Edocs. Our TA hasn't had any luck getting them either. We are still hoping they will appear!

They are not available online. Everything has been filled in including credit card details and it says 'Complete' and has been for months. We have printed out our Xpress pass but no Edocs. Our TA hasn't had any luck getting them either. We are still hoping they will appear!

I'm having the same problem, my agent contacted Az and they have a "backlog" and she was told there is only one person assigned to the job. She has been promised them within the next few days for 2 weeks now!!

Kobecat, the difference between edocs and express pass is that the edocs contain your boarding info and reference etc for the flight and also any vouchers for transfers or hotel accommodation.

Our Edocs are usually available at least a month before travel, together with the link to request luggage tags. However our cruise is just over 2 weeks away and no sign of Edocs yet. Our TA hasn't received them either. We are not worried as we can get our luggage tags at the ship and we have our Xpress pass but sometimes we have been asked for the transfer slips contained with the Edocs. Has anybody else found they are very late appearing?

Yes, exactly the same issue. We've paid in full, have printed out express passes, but no Edocs yet. We sail July 5th. Not concerned, but I like getting the luggage tags...part of the ritual. Since we are doing only carry on completely silly! Which terminal in Venice we will find the Quest also seems yet to be determined. Other people on our roll call do have edocs. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they'll let us on the ship with our express passes...once we find it!

Yes, exactly the same issue. We've paid in full, have printed out express passes, but no Edocs yet. We sail July 5th. Not concerned, but I like getting the luggage tags...part of the ritual. Since we are doing only carry on completely silly! Which terminal in Venice we will find the Quest also seems yet to be determined. Other people on our roll call do have edocs. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they'll let us on the ship with our express passes...once we find it!

Same cruise - eDocs were there a few weeks ago and my TA even printed them out and sent them to me too...what service!!

I clicked the bag tag link and it took about 4 days for the bag tags to drop through the letterbox. Again I was impressed.:eek:

The docs show that we are at San Basilio...I'll just look out for the boat and head for that as she is there overnight and I doubt if they will move from when they dock on the 4th.

SYOB! (see you on board!)

Yes it is the 5th July edocs that are missing though I notice others on the roll call have theirs. Our TA contacted Azamara today and they said they should be issued this week. They have never arrived this late before.

Likewise, we received the docs a few weeks ago (the day after we paid) and had our tags within a few days of ordering.

Now I have to

a. Not lose the tags

b. Find Quest on the day, though like Little Britain I will look for the lovely blue hull the day before

c. Wish away these three weeks

• 3 weeks later...