Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit

Last Vegas

Philomena

Captain Phillips

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

The Great Gatsby

Enough Said

Hope that helps!

That's only two additional movies since mid March. They are VERY slow to change.

That's only two additional movies since mid March. They are VERY slow to change.

Yes, this is true. I can recommend Gravity and Captain Phillips... Both very good on MUTS. You should see the crew taking time to see Captain Phillips.

Also, Now You See Me and Saving Mr. Banks are good movies.

As I have said elsewhere, Tina Turner in Concert is fantastic on the big screen with big sound.

See you at the movies:)

Yes' date=' this is true. I can recommend Gravity and Captain Phillips... Both very good on MUTS. You should see the crew taking time to see Captain Phillips.

Also, Now You See Me and Saving Mr. Banks are good movies.

As I have said elsewhere, Tina Turner in Concert is fantastic on the big screen with big sound.

See you at the movies:)[/quote']

They've been running Tina Turner ever since they installed MUTS. Isn't it time for a change. :confused:

They've been running Tina Turner ever since they installed MUTS. Isn't it time for a change. :confused:

For us Tina Turner fans, Tina is hard to beat:). I have seen her twice in person, in concert, too. "Proud Mary" and other hits are fab:) And her dancers, too!

Having said this, I will happily watch some new movies when they have them:)

See you at the movies:)

I was on the Crown B2B to Alaska earlier this month and the evening movies on the NB were (in order): Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Captain Phillips, Gravity, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, various concerts, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

For the SB cruise, the order was slightly different: various concerts, Captain Philips, Saving Mr. Banks, Gravity, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

I was on the Crown B2B to Alaska earlier this month and the evening movies on the NB were (in order): Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Captain Phillips, Gravity, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, various concerts, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

For the SB cruise, the order was slightly different: various concerts, Captain Philips, Saving Mr. Banks, Gravity, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

So we can expect these movies to be about the same for September?

I should add Mama Mia was showing too and that was on my last two cruises also and annoyingly Gravity was only shown on MUTS when I was expecting it to be shown in the theatre one sea day.

Edited by CCFC

• 2 months later...

Anyone just RECENTLY get off an Alaska cruise this month (pref on the Island, I don't know if the movies vary per ship) and can remember the movies they played, looks like the last update to this was in June - not sure if Princess has updated in 2 months.

I leave in a week and a half!! :D

Thanks!

Anyone just RECENTLY get off an Alaska cruise this month (pref on the Island, I don't know if the movies vary per ship)
This is from our 11-day on the Star, a couple of weeks ago:

Captain America Winter Soldier, Divergent, Draft Day, Gravity, Jack Ryan, Need for Speed, Saving Mr Banks, Veronica Mars, Robocop (2014).

In the afternoons they had older and kids movies (Dirty Dancing, Big, Ferris Bueller, Princess Bride, Hitch, Frozen, LEGO Movie, Mamma Mia, Top Gun, Overboard) and a bunch of concerts (Beyonce, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, Mumford & Sons, James Taylor, Il Divo, Pavarotti, Rob Thomas, Sheryl Crow, Genesis, Bon Jovi, Barry Manilow, Take That, Tom Jones, U2).

In the Theater and Lounge they showed Monuments Men, Grand Budapest Hotel, Captain America, Gravity, Divergent, Need for Speed, Lone Survivor, Saving Mr Banks, Frozen, Jack Ryan.