What's the skinny on CD Rich Edwards?

Just read that Rich Edwards will be CD on Grandeur from October 16 until February 2015. Have not cruised with him or heard his name before. Does anyone have any info on him?:confused:

Rich Edwards is an excellent CD in my opinion. We had him in a cruise a couple of years ago and really enjoyed his energy, zest and friendliness.

Will probably cruise with him for the first time in November, on Grandeur. Thanx for the positive response.;) I like to have some info on what to expect.

Anyone else care to share some insight?:confused:

Rich is one of the latest batch of Activity managers to be promoted to CD, he has held the position for about a year now. Mainly on The Liberty where he has been doing a great job, I think he is currently on The Freedom. He is energetic and works hard to ensure guests have a great time. He will be around for a while and will continue to grow in the position, do not worry there is always a party when Rich is around, and he will be right in the middle of it. :D

Just read that Rich Edwards will be CD on Grandeur from October 16 until February 2015. Have not cruised with him or heard his name before. Does anyone have any info on him?:confused:

We have been on the Liberty the past few months and Rich Edwards has been the CD. I agree with another post and that is wherever you see Rich, there is going to be a nice times because he is personable and fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

ChipLondon...thanx for the endorsement! Sounds like I will be in good hands with Rich. Can't wait till they give Darryl Dibble a shot at the CDs slot. That cruise will be off the charts!:D

Dyball.

Yes, Darryl is amazing. :)

• 2 months later...
Rich is one of the latest batch of Activity managers to be promoted to CD, he has held the position for about a year now. Mainly on The Liberty where he has been doing a great job, I think he is currently on The Freedom. He is energetic and works hard to ensure guests have a great time. He will be around for a while and will continue to grow in the position, do not worry there is always a party when Rich is around, and he will be right in the middle of it. :D

Agree. He was on the Liberty last Christmas when we sailed. Lots of enthusiasm and he's all over the ship.

I believe DARRYL DYBALL is now cruising in Asia?? He was a lot of fun on the Grandeur when we sailed March 2014.

According to his Facebook postings, he is in Canada right now and I believe he is on the Grandeur or some other ship, for a "non working" cruise. He has been posting pictures of himself and Ricky Matthews, among others. Maybe one last cruise before his new assignment.

He will certainly be missed. :( No one does it better than Darryl. I wish him luck on his new ship.

Gwen :)