Is today Thursday or is it the Weekend - RCCL website

I am confuzzled..truly ..I cannot work out what day it is because....the RCCL website is broken...shock horror :eek:

Well actually that is not totally true...you can check out cruises...yip prices etc.....but you cannot log into your account...nope not happening.

Instead you get a message like this -

The user information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again.

Hello, I know my name and password, it is not wrong...fix your records ...oh wait...my head shouts out "could the site have been hacked"...nah ..silly thought ...maybe..no don't panic I am sure it is fine.:o

Last night I could get into My Cruises but I got a message saying there were items in my cart and blah blah...ummm hello website...wrong, nothing in my cart. So I move along to Dynamic Dining to check dining time availabilty......and what did I find ....Solarium Bistro...that was it..nothing else could be booked.!!!

Now yes I fully understand they need to upgrade/fix/stick plaster on/duct tape/whatever their website but really have they never thought of puting up a "Sorry for the inconvenience" message instead of making the guest think they have forgotten their name and password.

Have I now lost the plot totally....is it just me...is anyone else out there having problems like this...help help..save me from RCCL's crazy, stupid, broken, useless website...please :o

I am confuzzled..truly ..I cannot work out what day it is because....the RCCL website is broken...shock horror :eek:

Well actually that is not totally true...you can check out cruises...yip prices etc.....but you cannot log into your account...nope not happening.

Instead you get a message like this -

The user information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again.

Hello, I know my name and password, it is not wrong...fix your records ...oh wait...my head shouts out "could the site have been hacked"...nah ..silly thought ...maybe..no don't panic I am sure it is fine.:o

Last night I could get into My Cruises but I got a message saying there were items in my cart and blah blah...ummm hello website...wrong, nothing in my cart. So I move along to Dynamic Dining to check dining time availabilty......and what did I find ....Solarium Bistro...that was it..nothing else could be booked.!!!

Now yes I fully understand they need to upgrade/fix/stick plaster on/duct tape/whatever their website but really have they never thought of puting up a "Sorry for the inconvenience" message instead of making the guest think they have forgotten their name and password.

Have I now lost the plot totally....is it just me...is anyone else out there having problems like this...help help..save me from RCCL's crazy, stupid, broken, useless website...please :o

Just signed in to "my cruise". Everything working

Shelton

Could not get in to my cruises. Clicked on forgot username or password. Received new password. Logged in and the system MADE ME change my user name. Couldn't use the original user name. :mad:

Same message about stuff in the cart in cruise planner. Cart is EMPTY. Guess EMPTYisn't available for booking. :mad:

Tried to IM with a C&A rep. IM says no one is available at this time to chat - we'll get back to you. :mad:

WoW - this is one Royal mess. Pun intended because isn't not Fun out here on our end.

I'm sorry you are having trouble... I've logged on several times this morning (the last 10 minute ago) and have had not trouble accessing everything! Maybe they are updating a batch of records... but I've had no problems at all. Good Luck!!

I am confuzzled..truly

:o

I logged in and can get into my cruises on my account and the 3 that I have booked are there, however the only choices under "Cruise Planner" are 'Gifts and Gear' and 'Photos and Packages', there is no dining, no entertainment, no link to cruise planner at all (at least nothing that appears to be actually linked to anything or working today) --- maybe RCCL decided to take the whole system down and fix it. Well, there is a novel idea...

I have been getting that same message all morning and I know that I am entering the correct user name/password????

So I am not alone in having this problem...that is good to hear although not really good because it does mean there are problems with the site. :(

Could not get in to my cruises. Clicked on forgot username or password. Received new password. Logged in and the system MADE ME change my user name. Couldn't use the original user name. :mad:

Same message about stuff in the cart in cruise planner. Cart is EMPTY. Guess EMPTYisn't available for booking. :mad:

Tried to IM with a C&A rep. IM says no one is available at this time to chat - we'll get back to you. :mad:

WoW - this is one Royal mess. Pun intended because isn't not Fun out here on our end.

Have they gone on vacation again I wonder ?:eek:

I logged in and can get into my cruises on my account and the 3 that I have booked are there, however the only choices under "Cruise Planner" are 'Gifts and Gear' and 'Photos and Packages', there is no dining, no entertainment, no link to cruise planner at all (at least nothing that appears to be actually linked to anything or working today) --- maybe RCCL decided to take the whole system down and fix it. Well, there is a novel idea...

Penny I notice you have a Quantum cruise in your sig also....I wonder if it is only those who are booked on QN who are having problems :confused:

Same here. :(

So I am not alone in having this problem...that is good to hear although not really good because it does mean there are problems with the site. :(

Definitely not alone. I've only been able to see the Solarium Bistro since last night. This morning gifts and photos are the only items available to purchase. Now when I try to get in using Internet Explorer all I get is a white screen. Using Google Chrome I can log in but still only gifts and photos available for purchase. Very frustrating.

Definitely not alone. I've only been able to see the Solarium Bistro since last night. This morning gifts and photos are the only items available to purchase. Now when I try to get in using Internet Explorer all I get is a white screen. Using Google Chrome I can log in but still only gifts and photos available for purchase. Very frustrating.

I have tried using both Chrome and Internet Explorer....no luck.....

Two more who have Quantum booked...hmmm

Penny I notice you have a Quantum cruise in your sig also....I wonder if it is only those who are booked on QN who are having problems :confused:

I was wondering if it was just my Quantum cruise experincing issues with Cruise Planner - but it isn't. I also checked the other cruises that I have booked (Explorer in October this year, and Liberty in Summer of next year) to see if I could at least access the Cruise planner, and no-go. The same 2 options under the 'Cruise Planner' section are all that I can see for all 3 cruises. Even though I cannot book anything yet for either of my other 2 cruises, up until today I was able to click the link and get the "Sorry we can't help you, wait till you are on the ship" message that it defaults to.

Maybe the presence of the Quantum cruise is the problem? Not sure, but whatever it is, I am not surprised that it isn't working or that options have disappeared --- and I think it is sad that I have come to expect something to be missing or not working. I think I would actually be MORE surprised if everything was in order and visible in the calender and cruise planner.