Chops Grill on Grandeur of the Seas

What is the current price to dine in Chops Grill on Grandeur of the Seas? And can anyone who has recently sailed on her advise me as to whether they were offered a reduced price deal for making a reservation once they were on the ship? If so where, when, and how were you able to get the reduced price deal? Any tips would be appreciated, as any $$ saved is $$ that can be spent and enjoyed elsewhere on the cruise! Thanks in advance.

I was last on Grandeur in March and enjoyed a meal at Chops. I think there were times when they passed out coupons trying to drum up business in the specialty restaurants. I seem to remember that Chops went for $30 and I got 10% off. When we wanted to try Giovanni's, I asked about another discount and got 10% off there too. As you say, every little bit saved helps.;)

Edited by DELTABLUE

Friends of mine two weeks ago mentioned on board that they were dining at Chops that night because they had been offered a really good deal.

Alas, I didn't ask what the deal was.

Sorry.

(but there ARE deals on board, apparently ;) )

What is the current price to dine in Chops Grill on Grandeur of the Seas? And can anyone who has recently sailed on her advise me as to whether they were offered a reduced price deal for making a reservation once they were on the ship? If so where, when, and how were you able to get the reduced price deal? Any tips would be appreciated, as any $$ saved is $$ that can be spent and enjoyed elsewhere on the cruise! Thanks in advance.

I thought I read some posts that the regular price had risen to $35 recently.

On the May 30th sailing, Chops was $30 and Giovanni's Table was $20. They were offering 20% off at Giovanni's the first night. So, $16 each. We ate at Giovanni's Table. I don't know if Chops had a similar reduced price offer or whether it was for the first night only. They both seemed pretty empty when walking past them going from the Diamond lounge to the main dining room on the other nights.