Entourage teen club procedure

DrNora

I am unfamiliar with the teen club on NCL, having been on RCL since my 3 hit teen hood .

We did not have to accompany them , sign stuff or pick them up.

An email received yesterday suggested that we register kids for splash academy and entourage as soon as we board , and that during these busy summer months we may experience delays in pick up and drop off

I assume the delays in pick up and drop off refer to the younger children.

Can someone explain the registration for 13 plus to me? On RCL we did nothing, the kids just showed up to a mixer the first night and then came and went as they pleased. No parents needed.

Thanks

Nora

We are on Getaway

Edited by DrNora

I am unfamiliar with the teen club on NCL, having been on RCL since my 3 hit teen hood .

An email received yesterday suggested that we register kids for splash academy and entourage as soon as we board , and that during these busy summer months we may experience delays in pick up and drop off

Can someone explain the registration for 13 plus to me? On RCL we did nothing, the kids just showed up to a mixer the first night and then came and went as they pleased. No parents needed.

Thanks

Nora

We are on Getaway

You have to sign the teens up but after that they are free to come and go as they wish.

Thanks

Nora

We are on Getaway

On the BA it was as described above. We went the first afternoon and it was the only time adults are allowed in there. Signed up DD and then she went and left on her own.

They had quite a few organized events including nights they had exclusive use of the pool area (like after 10pm).

My ds will be 16 on our Breakaway cruise in August. I didnt get an email but I still need to sign him in is this correct?

If so this will be one of my first things I do.

Thank you.

Thanks

Nora

We are on Getaway

Hey Nora - you just need to sign them up the first day. They come and go as they please after that.

My ds will be 16 on our Breakaway cruise in August. I didnt get an email but I still need to sign him in is this correct?

If so this will be one of my first things I do.

Thank you.

You need to sign him up in Entourage, then hit the sports deck and sign all of the waivers. After that, you're done :)

You need to sign him up in Entourage, then hit the sports deck and sign all of the waivers. After that, you're done :)

Ahh... I forgot about the waivers.

thanks, SissasmomE!,

And Barbie.... Waiting for some stories....!,,

Nora

thanks, SissasmomE!,

Nora

I think I've posted all I was going to post! Just some random things buried in the LrgPizza thread that SissasmomE started. I wasn't going to go on about much more, but I will if I think of anything!

thanks, SissasmomE!,

Nora

I think I've posted all I was going to post! Just some random things buried in the LrgPizza thread that SissasmomE started. I wasn't going to go on about much more, but I will if I think of anything!

Then I best get myself back to that thread!,

Counting the days myself-and thanking the hubster for turning 50 - great excuse for a week on Getaway !