Nautical bracelets

LrgPizza

An ad for this popped up on my F---book today, and I thought I'd share. This place has 60% off right now, and there are some really cute nautical styles. (Never before heard of this company/person, so I have no other info.)

http://www.ashleybridget.com/collections/expression

I just purchased this one:

whiteblueinfinityanchor_grande.jpg?v=1380558606

I also really liked this one. It probably would've looked better on my tan wrist. Oh well, maybe I'll get another. LOL

escape_grande.jpg?v=1401725866

Edited by LrgPizza

I love the bracelets and you made a good choice for yours.:D Are these sterling silver? If they are then I"ll be a "sucker" too and snag myself one! Thanks for sharing.:D

By-the-way, I saw a beautiful necklace and a sterling silver, anchor ring with a small diamond-like stone on sale at TJ Maxx yesterday. I've got to go back and grab it before someone else does!:eek: They also had a very pretty necklace that I have my eye on.

Not sterling silver but I don't think it looks cheap. I've probably only got a couple of outfits that I will wear it with, but I think it's different looking and it does lay fine on my wrist. Looks cute with a white tank and navy shorts. It was free shipping when i ordered.

I guess in my opinion it IS a cheap bracelet. I certainly didn't share it because I thought someone might think it was an elegant piece of fine jewelry to wear to the Oscars or something. I simply thought it was a fun, inexpensive accessory. Don't over analyze this, people. Enjoy.

I love the bracelets and you made a good choice for yours.:D Are these sterling silver? If they are then I"ll be a "sucker" too and snag myself one! Thanks for sharing.:D

By-the-way, I saw a beautiful necklace and a sterling silver, anchor ring with a small diamond-like stone on sale at TJ Maxx yesterday. I've got to go back and grab it before someone else does!:eek: They also had a very pretty necklace that I have my eye on.

Charming Charlie has some very cute nautical jewelry. My friend picked up several pieces.

Sherilyn70 and Tam Tam, thanks for sharing these sites.

Sherilyn70 have you ordered from this site before...is it safe? I don't order off the internet much so I'm not familiar on ordering something from China.

These come from China. I ordered one and gave to a friend, they are cheap and I don't think they will hold up well. She hasn't said anything about it. They look much better in the picture than they actually are. They also don't seem to lay correctly on the wrist.

:eek: :D All this you don't like about the bracelet but you gave it to your friend? !! :D

I purchased the one you did (blue one). It's a nice bracelet and not junky or flimsy. I like fun style bracelets or arm bling and I mix and match bracelets.

One thing that I didn't realize when I purchased it was that it is one bracelet. All strands are connected and have one clasp. Not a big issue but just wanted you to know that it doesn't separate.

I enjoy mine!