ultimate beverage package

Noodles13

Yes, it is advertised at $54/59 but will cost you 62.10/67.85 (higher price if bought on board) with the service charge. Plus kids with you must buy the soft drink package

So assuming 2 adults per cabin for a 7 day cruise it will cost you $869/$950.

Just like on any drink on the ship.

The package is 54$ per day...to do a comparison with the prices of drinks "a la carte" to make your decision, make sure you compare apples to apples !

Have fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Are the drinks listed on the spreadsheet thread only call brands?

Another question I have is do they still have 2 for 1 drink specials?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ALS1214

Thank you all for your replies just one more thing before we decide to go for this package we presume there is 15% on top of the $54 per day?

You can always add additional questions to the active message thread. No need to start another one.

Enjoy

and

Drink UP!

Are the drinks listed on the spreadsheet thread only call brands?

Another question I have is do they still have 2 for 1 drink specials?

The UBP covers pretty much everything available on the ships, even premium brands. I never saw a drink for over $10 on any menu (although I wasn't looking for any, so maybe I missed something. Considering my face was in a drink menu a significant portion of every day, I'd say chances are good there aren't many if any.)

I never saw or heard of any 2 for 1 drink specials. Beer buckets and discounted drinks of the day were the only specials I saw on our cruise.

I know with the price increase the UBP now includes premium brands as Grey Goose.

What is the price ala carte for a Greg Goose on the rocks..... $ 10 ?

Did the UBP in April the price was $49.00 plus 15%. Grey Goose was included. Many premium drinks were included, some single malt scotch was not in package. That price was okay, we more than broke even, however with the price increase we will not purchase it for next cruise. We like our drinks but the increase in price is a bit much.

Did the UBP in April the price was $49.00 plus 15%. Grey Goose was included. Many premium drinks were included, some single malt scotch was not in package. That price was okay, we more than broke even, however with the price increase we will not purchase it for next cruise. We like our drinks but the increase in price is a bit much.

...if you more than broke even, why would you let a 35$ increase (for the week) prevent you from buying the UBP ?

...if you more than broke even, why would you let a 35$ increase (for the week) prevent you from buying the UBP ?

Isn't it a $10 a day increase if you buy it on the ship?

Even at $5, a couple could easily "more than break even" but still be within $70, making the package not worth paying the extra for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk