ESPN on RCCL?

So it's obviously World Cup time. There are a few matches I'd like to watch while cruising. Is ESPN available through RCCL?

As Merion Mom said, YES, but I didn't check to see where Rhapsody is the week you sail. On many Caribbean cruises I have seen ESPN International on and as you might expect soccer is frequently on that channel. Even if its not in the room, it may be on in bar locations.

She's cruising Alaska for the summer.

At some point in the cruise, it appears that satillite coverage is really tough. We just got back a week and a half ago, and while up in the inside passage, we lost live ESPN coverage- it was just repeats what was on earlier.

Hope it's better for the upcoming cruise, since RCCL is doing special promotions for the World Cup.

At some point in the cruise, it appears that satillite coverage is really tough. We just got back a week and a half ago, and while up in the inside passage, we lost live ESPN coverage- it was just repeats what was on earlier.

Hope it's better for the upcoming cruise, since RCCL is doing special promotions for the World Cup.

Yes, they even have FIFA World Cup themed Coke Cups now. :D

She's cruising Alaska for the summer.

They were showing all the World Cup matches when we cruised Alaska during the last Cup, so I would hope that would be the same this time around. As already mentioned, it will be contingent on the satellite service working well enough, and that can be an issue up there, but it should be no more than an intermittent problem.

D

That's what they told us a few weeks ago. The farther north you get the more likely it is a mountain will block the satellite view.