Honeymoon Perks and Romance Packages

My fiancee and I are super excited to be on our honeymoon on Freedom of the Seas in 13 days. I was just looking into the romance packages for the cruise and was thinking about getting one, but I've heard Royal Caribbean will often surprise and delight newlyweds with honeymoon perks. I know better than to expect it, but at the same time, I don't want to pay extra money for something they may do already (even if it isn't quite as extravagant).

So does anyone have any experiences with RCI and their romance packages or honeymoon perks? Appreciate it!

Number time our server in the MDR brought us a small cake (2 person size) for numerous special events - anniversary, birthday, etc. Perhaps, if they know it is a special event they may present you with one. Have no idea how the server knew it was a special event for us. Perhaps they do likewise for newlyweds???

Number time our server in the MDR brought us a small cake (2 person size) for numerous special events - anniversary, birthday, etc. Perhaps, if they know it is a special event they may present you with one. Have no idea how the server knew it was a special event for us. Perhaps they do likewise for newlyweds???

Alas, these days if you want a cake for a special occasion you need to order and pay for it.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you know if their romance packages are available on board? I'll probably go ahead and order one of the packages, but if I wanted to do something else while I'm on board, would I have that option?

We skipped the packages. I've read mixed reviews on stuff ordered from the Gifts and Gear catalog, sometimes not arriving. The ship sent us a bottle of wine for our honeymoon, our waiters brought us a special cake and sang to us. If you want notoriety onboard though be the couple on stage for the Love and Marriage game show.