Breakaway Overkill???

HOLY COW!

Anyone else wish the Breakaway had its own separate forum here on the Boards?

Cruise Critic did it when the EPIC was introduced to keep all info pertaining to that ship in one place, and not fill up the boards with questions, info, and reviews of the new ship.

Seems 80-90% of the posts in the NCL forum for the past few weeks is stuff about the Breakaway (understandably so - I get it!) That's good for those interested in the Breakaway, but bad for those looking for info on other NCL ships.

I'm sure its a wonderful addition to the fleet, but so many new posts every day!!

Now I've done it -- HERE'S ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE BREAKAWAY!!! HAHAHA!

There. Got that out of my system! HAHA!

:)

Edited by NEW 2 CRUISIN

HOLY COW!

Cruise Critic did it when the EPIC was introduced to keep all info pertaining to that ship in one place, and not fill up the boards with questions, info, and reviews of the new ship.

Seems 80-90% of the posts in the NCL forum for the past few weeks is stuff about the Breakaway (understandably so - I get it!) That's good for those interested in the Breakaway, but bad for those looking for info on other NCL ships.

I'm sure its a wonderful addition to the fleet, but so many new posts every day!!

I don't even open those threads most of the time. I have zero interest in that ship, or any ship that sails from NY. Just skip the threads!!

Edited by SissasMomE

I am with you on this. But I guess they need to post. I actually get a bit more "irritated" when I open a thread about suite dining only to find out they are talking about the Breakaway but did not put it in the title.

Just another first world problem we have to deal with. LOL!

Edited by garycarla

Actually I agree with you that the boards should be divided differently and setup by each ship. Unfortunately there must be reasons why they don't want to do that.

Since it probably won't happen that way the number of posts regarding the Breakaway will probably continue to be the largest since there is still far more interest in it than any other current ship (including Getaway) Maybe when Escape comes online that will change...but it certainly didn't with Getaway.

And just as a counter to the anti New York posters. *Nothing* beats sailing out of NYC. Neither the views nor the passengers will be topped by *anything* out of anywhere in Floriduh. :)

so sad :(. I want to try the Escape/Bliss/etc..but cant afford to fly

It's less than one dollar a day if you start saving now. :) I started saving for my cruise madness by quitting smoking and making my own coffee. That was like $20/day savings :eek:

Edited by kylenyc

so sad :(. I want to try the Escape/Bliss/etc..but cant afford to fly

Drive!! If you break it up into 2 nights, it's really not that bad. We usually drive straight thru (from north jersey) to the Orlando or gulf coast area, but honestly, it's so much better when you stop overnight. Driving from here to Miami is a looooong drive.

Actually I agree with you that the boards should be divided differently and setup by each ship. Unfortunately there must be reasons why they don't want to do that.

Since it probably won't happen that way the number of posts regarding the Breakaway will probably continue to be the largest since there is still far more interest in it than any other current ship (including Getaway) Maybe when Escape comes online that will change...but it certainly didn't with Getaway.

And just as a counter to the anti New York posters. *Nothing* beats sailing out of NYC. Neither the views nor the passengers will be topped by *anything* out of anywhere in Floriduh. :)

*LIKE, LIKE LIKE!* You're so right! Best sailaway...every single time ;):D!

HOLY COW!

Your life is now complete