Mixers for making drinks?

cruzinfamilyof4

We are going to be ordering a couple bottles of liquor, but will need mixers. Can we carry on mixers, such as sour apple mix for martinis. There is no alcohol so is there a limit? Do we just carry it on? I would think if we put it in our checked bags we will be sent to the "naughty room." Any idea?? Thx!

There's no limit; you can bring onboard all the soft beverages and bottled waters you care to. Actually, you can check them. That's what most people report doing. I can't imagine anyone would mistake a mix for something alcoholic; the bottle shapes are usually complete different. But if you're worried, yeah, I guess carrying it on is probably safest so you can clearly indicate the "no alcohol" part of the label! Again, no limitations with respect to quantity; just in terms of size of the bag/box that will fit through the x-ray machine (same size as the ones at the airport or maybe a little smaller).

We are going to be ordering a couple bottles of liquor, but will need mixers. Can we carry on mixers, such as sour apple mix for martinis. There is no alcohol so is there a limit? Do we just carry it on? I would think if we put it in our checked bags we will be sent to the "naughty room." Any idea?? Thx!

I most always bring onboard diet tonic water since it is not available on the ship and have never had a question.

Mike:)

As long as they are non-alcoholic and sealed by the manufacturer you should have no problem whatsoever. :)

LuLu

but we cannot bring aboard any alcohol for consumption in the cabins?

Yes...

I would carry it on as they may not be able to tell on the xray what it is.