Carnival Stock

Slippin

Can I use my proof of Carnival stock from a printout that is from May? I used it for another cruise and wanted to see if I had to have a current one or this one would work. Also, our cruise leaves Saturday, the 29 of June. Is it too late to turn in proof of ownership.

You need 100 shares. OBC depends on # of nights sailing. We have gotten about $800 in OBC since 2007 plus dividends. Up to 6 nights you get $50 OBC, 7-13 nights $100 OBC and 14 and over is $250 OBC.

I've been wondering about the stock and the OBC also; must you be an owner of stock at the time of booking? If not, is there a definite time period for owning it?

Thanks

My statement was dated February 2014 and was :mad:REJECTED:mad:, see below:

Thank you for submitting your shareholder brokerage statement. However, in order to apply your onboard credit, you will need to submit a current statement, dated within the last three months, reflecting the shareholder name and amount of shares owned.

Please fax or mail the shareholder statement and make sure to blacken out the account.

Fax to: 305-406-6102

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

Attn: Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Cheria Walden

Guest Administration Coordinator

Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

800-438-6744 ext 70450

iCare@carnival.com

My statement was dated February 2014 and was :mad:REJECTED:mad:, see below:

Thank you for submitting your shareholder brokerage statement. However, in order to apply your onboard credit, you will need to submit a current statement, dated within the last three months, reflecting the shareholder name and amount of shares owned.

Please fax or mail the shareholder statement and make sure to blacken out the account.

Fax to: 305-406-6102

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

Attn: Guest Administration

3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Cheria Walden

Guest Administration Coordinator

Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

800-438-6744 ext 70450

iCare@carnival.com

A statement dated Feb 28 would be rejected after May 28.

Never has happened in 3 years...I have used statements that were 6 months old without issue, so maybe I just got away with it for a while;)

Yes you got away with it. Earlier this year in Apr I sent in my March stmt, for my Aug. cruise. Was rejected.

In June, I sent in my May stmt. This time it was accepted. But they did not email me back that they did anything. I had to go online to look at the cruise doc to find out.

I printed off a statement online that showed the date and carnival stock and emailed it last week for a September cruise and got an email within 24 hours that OBC had been added to my booking.

I had to call my Broker today to get a current statement and they told me 7 to 10 business days to receive [emoji107]....

They would not fax or email it[emoji36]"

Really!!!!

Is your broker online? If so, you could probably get an updated copy yourself.

Can I use my proof of Carnival stock from a printout that is from May? I used it for another cruise and wanted to see if I had to have a current one or this one would work. Also, our cruise leaves Saturday, the 29 of June. Is it too late to turn in proof of ownership.

I sent mine in last Friday- credit appeared Saturday (but rec'd no email), for cruise next Saturday. Also- are you sure you are leaving on Saturday- the 29th? Saturday is the 28th. Just a typo?