Is this possiblewith the Tuesday Sale?

The is a decent rate for an interior cabin that I see will be on this week's Tuesday Sale. Would it be possible to use my RCL visa points for the interior to outside upgrade? Does RCL allow other promotions such as this with the sale?

We've been allowed to use VIsa points redemptions for the Tuesday sale prices. The main restriction on Tuesday sale prices is that they must be new bookings. I've used C&A balcony discounts and Next Cruise certificates with them also.

You will have to pay in full since most if not all Tuesday specials are for sailings that are not far in the future.

You will get credit back to your credit card once they apply your award.

In case you don't know you should book the OV cabin that you want and then use the points. They will give you the difference in price between the least expensive interior cabin and the least expensive OV cabin at the time that you redeem your points.

It's not like it sounds where you pay the interior price and then they move you to an OV cabin. Hope I didn't confuse the issue:rolleyes:

Edited by molly361

You will have to pay in full since most if not all Tuesday specials are for sailings that are not far in the future.

In case you don't know you should book the OV cabin that you want and then use the points. They will give you the difference in price between the least expensive interior cabin and the cabin that you book at the time that you redeem your points.

It's not like it sounds where you pay the interior price and then they move you to an OV cabin. Hope I didn't confuse the issue:rolleyes:

Interesting, so you can get the difference between the least expensive interior cabin and the most expensive OV cabin?

In case you don't know you should book the OV cabin that you want and then use the points. They will give you the difference in price between the least expensive interior cabin and the cabin that you book at the time that you redeem your points.

Thanks!! I did not know that. I wondered how it worked for the price adjustment.

Interesting, so you can get the difference between the least expensive interior cabin and the most expensive OV cabin?

Thanks!! I did not know that. I wondered how it worked for the price adjustment.

I was editing as you guys were posting:eek::D My BAD!!!

You will get credit in the amount of the less expensive interior and least expensive OV at the time you redeem your points. That amount will be deducted from your price.

Least expensive inside $699

Least Expensive OV $799

You will get $100 off each for a total of $200. Max value for a 15,000 point upgrade award is $300

Edited by molly361

You will get credit in the amount of the less expensive interior and least expensive OV at the time you redeem your points. That amount will be deducted from your price.

Least Expensive OV $799

You will get $100 off each for a total of $200. Max value for a 15,000 point upgrade award is $300

I'm so confused.:confused:;)

Least Expensive OV $799

I liked your original post better.;)